Deep inside Ten still wants to have the tall Johnny boy for himself. But the fame isn't letting him. Neither do I. That's why I have to be for him. So does he.

Ten put his head on my thigh and I played with his hair. People call us kitten duo too. Ten is my little kitten. He was my first time topping. And I let him do that too. Because we are partners.

" Taeyong "

" Yeah "

" Let's go party . Let's go crazy till the bar staff need to call ambulance "

" You want to ?"

" Yeah. Let's celebrate your birthday together going wild. No restrictions at all "

I kissed his temple.

" Okay . Let me change my dress and you too do that. "

" Want me to pleasure you ?"

I raised my eyebrows and Ten smirked.

" You know I don't fuck on my birthday "

" Let's just jerk off each other then "

" That we can do "

I smashed our lips together and Ten pulled my shirt up . He undressed himself in a split second and I did myself too.

Under the hot water our heated bodies meet each other. It was always our favorite to have hit makeout session under shower.

I grabbed Ten cute perky butt tight and he whimpered. I kissed his pouty lips and Ten being Ten bite my lower lips t.o make my mouth open and enjer his tongue inside my hot cavern. I sucked his tongue and had a playful time fighting both our tongues with each other.

I felt his hard dick touching my thigh .

" You are high babe " I teased.

" And you aren't huh ?" Ten grabbed my dick and start throbbing without a warning . He was really pulling fast.

" Ahhh .... Ten... Be gentle darling.. you don't wanna separate my dick from my body do you..?"

He chuckled and kissed my cheeks.

" Don't tease me than Hyung "

I kept my chin on his shoulder and start throbbing his dick too with my veiny hand while my other hand was playing with the entrance of his pink hole. I really was testing the smallers patience but he wasn't someone to play with. He bite my neck real hard and clutched my butt cheek.

I hissed in pain.

" Ten ahh aaiisshh ... Don't.... "

" I told you not to tease me ..."

" I'm so.. sorry... "

" Good boy "

Ten kept throbbing my dick with his pretty hands while his other hand was playing with my wet hair .
My hand was playing with his nipples which he whinned but didn't stop me. Because I know he likes it. We did this until we reached our climax and spread out cums all over each other's body.

" Pufff ... I missed this a lot Taeyong " Ten hugged me snuggling his head on my neck.

" Let's get clean and hit the dance floor. "

" I have a surprise there for you "
Ten smiled at me.

J.

I woke up with a pretty bad headache. I really hate it when I wake up with some kind of headache. It's already 1 pm and the sun is shining up in the sky. My stomach growled loudly.