Hanbin: Bad Timing

Hanbin X Female Reader

I hate him, I hate Kim Hanbin! Ugh! How did I even fall in love with him? Hanbin, the leader of my ikon, my YG senior. What's even worse is that he is the debut producer for my group, H0T4.

"Y/N, let's try again." He asked. I tried to hit the high note but my voice broke.
"Again."
"Again"
"Again"
"Y/N-ah, even though you're my Best Friend I cant be biased. You're not even putting in the effort!" Who is his Best Friend? Plus, I did my best! What does he mean? This is why I hate him so much. Ugh!
I tried again but all the response was sighing.
"Yah! Y/F/N! Is being a singer your dreams? You have been training for 10 years and this is what you've got? Wow, I had higher expectations."
"Kim Hanbin! I sick and tired of it! You're my senior, I get it! I tried my best to respect you and contain the anger but no, I can't! What do you mean, you know me very well.. This is really annoying." I blurted out.
"Y/F/N, do you even know how much effort I put into this? I wanted your debut to be the best and be a hit but Guess what you don't deserve it!"

You don't deserve it.

I hate him! He's the only one who can make me feel weak, not even the Trainers. I stomped out of the recording room and sat on the sofa.

"Y/N.. don't be mad," my group members told me.

"Don't care about her. Minhwa, get to recording."

Don't care about her. Right he just claimed that he was my Best Friend.

"I'll be back eonnie. I'll just finish recording."

As the members are recording, tears slip from Y/N's eyes. You don't know why I hate Hanbin. It's because he knows very well that I like him but he just had to bring a woman in front of me and act lovey Dovey. I would have forgiven him if he didn't know about my feelings, but this is too much. One by one, the members finished their recording. Now everybody except Y/N is done.

"You can all leave, except you," he pointed at me. I rolled my eyes as his word faded.

"But..."

"No buts, leave now. I need to talk to Y/N personally," he said sternly.

"Bye Y/N eonnie."

The members' Back broke my heart. They really left me alone, with this jerk. Suddenly, I felt that the world turned their back on me. I hate this feeling. I loathed the moments and time I had alone with Hanbin.

"Now what do you want?" I crossed my arm with a tear escaping the clutches of my eye. He got up from the chair and walked towards me.

"Now tell me, why have you been ignoring me? It's just the two of us now," he said, sitting beside me. Instinctively, I moved away from him.

"Why do you even care about me? You're just my producer and senior! Be professional Kim Hanbin! I've been training with you for all these years, supported you during WIN and MIX&MATCH! I thought you can do better."

"So you're jealous?"

"Of course not"

"You are jealous, definitely. Because I Debut earlier than you?" He asked. I just said I supported him during MIX&MATCH era! Did he not hear it?

"Stop please Hanbin. Your voice is disturbing me, why can't you let me go? I'll have a better life without you!" I stood up but he grabbed my hand.

"Please Y/N, just tell me what happened, just like before. Please... Don't leave me, you don't know how much you Mean to me,"

"Remove your hand!" I screamed as I sobbed. The sob eoched in the recording room.

"Please let me go, Hanbin-ah, you don't know how much it hurts inside of me when I saw you with her." Did I just revealed myself? Oh my god!

"Who is the 'her' you're referring to?"

"Nobody, now let me go!" I shouted as I removed his grip on me. I stomped out of the room and saw the members sitting outside.

"Let's go" I said as they got up from their seats.

"Y/N please wait." Hanbin's voice rang from behind.

"Kim Hanbin, can you stop? I've had enough."

"Enough of what?"

"Everything about you," I replied with a cold voice and left without turning and look at him. Being the persistent self, he wouldn't give up. He pulled and dragged me into the recording room.

"Oh my god, KIM HANBIN WILL YOU JUST STOP?" I ruffled my hair in frustration. I don't know how many I should emphasis that you should leave me." He suddenly hugged me. I pushed him away as hard as I could but I couldn't. If this was 7years ago, I would have loved this moment but unfortunately it's not.

"Hanbin, the timing is bad, when I love you, you didn't. You liked that other trainee. When you like me, I've moved on." Upon hearing that, he loosen his grip on me.

"Y/N..." he cried.

"Sorry, it's for the best for us." I left the room.

Sorry Hanbin, it's for our careers, I wish the timing was right but no.. I Guess I can never love you anymore.