Bonus: How I Met You

"Momma?" I turned to my little Gozen while I was bottle feeding Kiara.

"Yes?" I smiled at him.

"How did you and Daddy meet?" He asked. I widened my eyes slightly.

"Goten?" I stood. He came into the living room with Tenzen in his arms.

"Yeah? What's up?" He looked concerned.

"The boys want to know how we first met." I giggled. Goten sat beside me, kissing my cheek.

"You really wanna know boys?" Our twins nodded. "Alright. I remember your Mommy coming to visit with your grandpa..."

*******

The Z-Fighters were all having a great feast to celebrate the defeat of the evil Majin Buu. Trunks and Goten were eating as they usually do.

Vegeta stood, setting down his food. "Someone is coming."

"Yeah, I feel it too." Goku smiled, growing excited.

A Saiyan space pod landed outside in the grass. The energy from the pod didn't seem harmful in any way. As it opened, a second pod landed, then a third. A boy stepped out of the first pod, seeming to look like Vegeta.

Vegeta seemed very shocked

Vegeta seemed very shocked. "Is that... Tarble?" At the mention of the name, the boy turned, then smiled.

"Ah! Vegeta!" He smiled. "My brother!"

Everyone gasped in shock. "Brother?!"

"Yes, don't be so shocked

"Yes, don't be so shocked. This is m
y pathetic whelp of a brother, Tarble." Vegeta said.

"Wasn't he supposed to be destroyed along with planet Vegeta?" Goku asked.

"He was exciled. He had no talent for battle."

"Brother..." Tarble sighed. "So, who is everyone here?" Vegeta then began to -against his will- introduce everyone in the group. Tarble smiled at his nephew.