Answers

"I'm going to repeat myself, Uncle. Who. Is. Broly?" Kogogeta asked after not receiving an answer.

Vegeta kept his arms crossed "That's nothing to do with now, Kogogeta."

Zaru looked at her "Didn't I tell you when we first met? The Legendary Super Saiyan.."

"I know. But I want to hear it from Vegeta." She walks towards him. "Vegeta. I'm asking because Broly is my father."

Vegeta tenses and looked at her. "I could tell as soon as you transformed. He is monstrous. Vicious.. Even I wouldn't dare tamper with him." He turned away with a loud huff.

Goku looked at them "What? Legendary?! That sounds awesommee!!" He chuckled with an excited tone.

Zaru shot him a dark glare "Not the time you fool." Zaru growled at him making Goku feel slightly uneasy.

"Don't start, Zaru." She looks back at him, then at Vegeta. "Is he alive? Or has he been defeated?"

Vegeta shrugs "We all know that our home planet is dead, so he will have gone with it Kogogeta, enough questions." He growled in response to her.

"Why are you so stiff that I'm asking about my father?"

Goku shrugged "Yeah Vegeta, can't you just relax for one minute so she can ask without you being so aggressive about it?"

Vegeta huffed and looked at him "Shut it you low-class clown!" Zaru looked at Vegeta and raised an eyebrow.

"Is my father evil? Have you fought him before, Goku?" She moved her attention to the Earth-raised Saiyan.

Goku looked at her and he scratched the back of his neck "I think so! Hey, was he that big bulky guy with no pupils?!" Goku asked just to be sure.

"Yes! He never had pupils when he was angry..."

Goku nodded "Yeah, he hated me for some reason, he always yelled my Saiyan name as soon as he knew who I was. I took a total beating out of it, but yeah, I boot his butt!" He chuckled nervously.

Vegeta rolled his eyes "With the help of everyone else, you moron. Besides, this was years ago!" Zaru took another look at Goku and he tensed up a bit, but not too much because he knew the difference between him and somebody else.

"I was right! You did fight him!" She looks down. "So he's dead..."

Goku looked at her "Yeah, sorry if that hurts you Kogo, I hope I can make that one up to you." He gave her a small smile. Zaru looked at her and sighed.

"How. How could you POSSIBLY make up my fathers DEATH??" Her power level starred to rise again. Kuraki whispered in Zaru's ear... Something about a trigger word for a control collar around Kogogeta's neck?

Zaru looked at her and then at Kogogeta. "Osuwari." He said blankly, not knowing what it actually means or does.

Vegeta looked at her and Goku shrunk back a tiny bit. Kogogeta looked at Zaru, as the necklace around her neck started to glow. "You sonofa-" She was forced to face plant the ground, with a massive thud.

Zaru looked at Kuraki "What the shit-balls was that?" he asked wanting clarification on the spot.

Vegeta looked at her "That's what you get for being so careless." Vegeta scowled.

Goku looked at him "Hey! She had the right to be angry with you! You were the one telling her that he went with planet Vegeta!"

She pulls herself out of the ground. "That's the necklace Bulma made to keep my anger in check." She huffs. "And Goku is right."