Kogogeta Yulia

Living in my own body... It's strange. I've always been with the filthy half-breed. But now that I have my own body... I'm finally, FINALLY free to do as I please.

The blue haired woman gave me my own resting place. I've been under high surveillance since I was resurrected. But that's fine. I'll just gain their trust and take them out.

I had awoken from my slumber in the same dress I had come back to life in.

Growling to myself, I ripped the dress off my body, staring at myself in the reflection pool boarded to the wall. My body was covered in scars from my past. I really was a proud warrior. But I share the same scars as the halfling. But she cries over them. I do not.

I rummaged through the clothing drawers and found an outfit that was suitable to my liking.

Getting dressed, I brushed my hair and looked at my reflection.

I must admit

I must admit... I have not seen my true form for many years. I had almost forgotten how cute I was. But that's just a human word.

Now that I think about it, since I have my own body, I must take care of it naturally. This is possibly the only time I will have my own mind. But what do I have to do? I assume I will find out soon.

I stepped out of my resting chamber, I made my way down the stairs. On my way down, I passed the halfling. Her hair was no longer the ugly white dye she kept using. It was now pure black, as it should be. Any other color is disgraceful to the saiyan race.

"Hello, Kogo." Ew. She spoke to me.

"Hello, half-wit." I looked her up and down. Her outfit screamed... her.

"How's it feel to not screw up my life every day?" She had her tail swinging freely, as mine was wrapped around my waist- as it should be.

"I'm still going to be in your life. I dont care if you like it or not. And you're lucky I'm not related to you." I growled. She just rolled her eyes- as any human does- and walked away from me. She doesnt suprise me anymore.

Following her, the blonde woman who never stops smiling was slaving over her cooking station. She spoke to faker, but I ignored her. Sitting in a chair, I closed my eyes to meditate. When something... strange happened.

I felt... nauseous. I've never felt this way before. My body is supposed to be perfect. Nothing should be making me feel... weak.