The Backstories of the Princesses

As Kogogeta dries her hair from her shower, Bulla walked into the room. "Geta? Where is your mommy?" Bulla asked.

Kogogeta paused. "My... Mother? I think Kuraki can answer that better than I can..." Kuraki poked her head out from the closet.

"What, about Mom? Yeah... I remember. She died a long time ago. " Goten had just got back into full clothing after a wash. He walked to Trunks who was just putting his shirt on.

"Will you tell us the story?" Bulla asked. Kuraki nodded.

"Sure. I'll tell you." Bulla ran out of the room.

"Big brother! Goten! Aki is gonna tell a story!!" Goten and Trunks walked over and stood and looked at them.

"Story of what?" Trunks asked.

"The story of how our mom died. I'm not really related to Kuraki. I have a different mom... She's somewhere." Kogo answered.

Trunks nodded "Alright, I'm listening."

"Yeah, I'm pretty interested too." Goten added. Kuraki beamed.

"Alright! Sit down and listen! You get to listen to how Kogo and I met!" Trunks sat down and looked at them, he was actually ready to listen without interrupting. Goten sat beside him, he was very curious about this himself. Kuraki began, "So, fourteen years ago, when I was two, I was walking around in the words surrounding my house. I found four year old Kogogeta lying on the ground..."

                       ****
"Mommy! I'm leaving! I'll be in the woods!" The small bean Kuraki shouted to her mother.

Amara replied with "Alright baby! Be safe!!" The girl's mother was the most beautiful woman in their town. The Saiyan prince Tarble was lucky to capture the heart of the woman.

The small little Kuraki ran towards the river, when she spotted something on the edge of the river pool

The small little Kuraki ran towards the river, when she spotted something on the edge of the river pool. It was a girl with black hair, just like hers. It was strange that Kuraki had black hair, like her father. And this girl also had black hair... Which wasn't normal in her town.

Kuraki pokes the girl in the pool. "Um... Are you awake?" The girl opened her bright golden eyes.

"Who are you...?" She muttered. Her leg was badly injured.

"Stay here! I'll go get my mommy!" Kuraki used her tint feet to run back to her mother. "Mommy!!"

Amara heard her and quickly rushed to her and knelt down to her height "What's wrong Kuraki?" she asked as she heard her sounding troubled.

"There's someone in the river who looks like me! She's hurt!" Kuraki shouted in distress.

Amara felt confused but she decided to help "Come on, let's go help her out." Kuraki dragged her mother to the river, where the girl was still lying.