The World Tournament: Round Two, Part One

I stepped onto the ring, my bare feet clapping against the tiled stone floor. I started down the face of my opponent- Trunks. He smirked at me, as my tail flicked uncomfortably.

"Come at me if you think you're fast enough." He got into his fighting position. I took a step back, taking a slow breath, and got in a loose position. The wind updrafted my crop top slightly, it blowing through my long white hair.

"I'll let you have the first move." I spoke. He rolled his eyes and darted towards me while trying to sweep my legs. I sidestepped, and as he stumbled, I elbowed the back of his head. "I said you can have the first move." I spoke monotonly. Trunks smirked, backhanding me with his fist, the kicking my chest. I bent over backwards, using my arms at flip onto my feet again.

"Don't get cocky just because you got ONE hit in. I'm not giving up just yet." Trunks hissed at me, as he swung a leg at me. I ducked, squatting, then kicking the crease of his knee before getting back up and using my tail to grab his throat. As he gasped for breath, I flung him to the ground, but he had a strong hold of my tail.

"Release my tail!" I commanded. Trunks smiled, before getting a good hard yank at it. I froze instantly, as immense pain shot up through my spine. He took this opportunity, smashing my face into the area. I stood up, swinging at his face, missing, and falling into my knees.

"What? Is the big bad girl weak now?" He teased. "Face it. You're nothing more than a useless excuse for a Saiyan. If you even are one."

And that made something inside me snap. But I knew if I let my anger get too out of control, SHE would take over me. I balled my fist, smashing it against the floor, making it crack. My heart rate sped up, as my vision kept fading in and out. As I faced Trunks, my hair was blowing in front of my face, my mind slipping into the darkness that was my other entity. As I felt her pushing me back, I uttered a single word to my opponent-

"Run."