6

Eddie groans sitting in the dinner, it's 5 am before opening, Bill laughs. 'So? What happened?'

-------------------

'Oh fuck...OH!' Eddie moaned loudly gripping onto Richie's hair tugging it, Richie laughs a little nibbling along his ear. 'Aw, am I like your first kiss or something?' Eddie shakes his head. 'No, but you're the best one.' Richie pulls back confused. 'Who was it then?' Eddie answers a little ashamed. 'Jason...but come.-' Richie says pulling back. 'Jason?! My friend Jason?!' Eddie says confused. 'Yeah? But it was two years ago? He did it to try and piss me off cause of my germophobia?' Richie says grabbing his face. 'You should really leave.'

Eddie stands up. 'What? Why? He kissed me and he's such a dick, I don't understand.' Richie groans. 'Eds, I need just a little time to think.' Eddie nods a little hurt. 'Alright...well, I'll see you tomorrow?' Richie nods doing his belt back up. 'Yep...'

-----------------

Eddie groans rubbing his face. 'So, I'm calling a sickie today, can I just stay here today? I'd normally go to Bev but...her roommates kind of the person I'm avoiding.' Bill nods. 'Alright, Georgies here today so just...make yourself at home I guess.' Eddie nodded grabbing out his laptop to do some study, after a couple of hours, laughing goes through the dinner as Eddie turns around to see the last person he wants.

Eddie stands up quickly packing his laptop away. 'Georgie, I'm leaving! I'll pay you back tomorrow I'm so sorry.' Georgie sighs. 'I need you to pay now.' Eddie nods quickly going through his bag, he grabs out his wallet paying Georgie, he turns around and goes BANG into Richie...shit, he stammers. 'Uh, sorry.' Richie hands Eddie a note just walking off, Eddie got confused looking down

"¹²³⁴ ⁵⁶⁷ ⁸⁹¹ ~ ᴿⁱᶜʰⁱᵉ ˣ" Eddie sighed to himself not reading it aloud, he walks home entering the number into his phone adding a contact

Unknown number
"Hey, It's Eddie. Why'd you give me your number?"

Mr Tozier the snoozer💍🤪
"Hey, so I could message you? How's your neck?"

Spaghetti💞🌹
"It's uh...destroyed. But aren't you mad at me?"

Mr Tozier the snoozer💍🤪
"Ooo do you have hickeys? Nope just...was shooked? It's not every day you find out the guy you're seconds away from fucking find out that his first kiss was your homophobic friend who constantly bullies him."

Spaghetti💞🌹
"Maybe. So, want to hang out when you're finished with...them🤢"

Mr Tozier the snoozer💍🤪
"Oooo, can't wait to see them, and don't insult them, they're nice when they don't hate you."

Spaghetti💞🌹
"What timeee?"

Mr Tozier the snoozer💍🤪
"1 hour, message me not Bev, she's at her boyfriends' tonight.'

Eddie smiles jumping a bit, he gets ready and makes himself look nice and freshened up, he looks at the time to find out he only has 10 minutes to get there. He runs down the stairs. 'I'll be back tomorrow morning mummy! Staying at Bevs tonight! We have a big project!' A big project truly.

Eddie runs out the door walking the normal way to Bevs, he knocks on the door sending a quick message.

Spaghetti💞🌹
"I'm here open the door!"

Richie opens the door grinning, he grabs Eddie's hand pulling him in. 'Hey.' Eddie grins a little. 'Hello!' Richie smiles pulling him closer. 'So, we going to continue from last night?' Eddie nods. 'Yes! But I have a question...are we just going to fool around and then like...' Richie raises an eyebrow as Eddie laughs. 'Stay friends?' Richie nods a little taken back. 'Yep! So we're going to do this as...friends?' Eddie nods kissing him. 'Yep!'

Richie smirks pinning him against the wall kissing his neck, Eddie can only respond in moans not really used to this feeling. Richie raises an eyebrow. 'Ready to...head into my room?' Eddie nods quickly. 'Yes! I am!'