2

Eddie hums walking along the streets, it's been a week since he met Richie and school is back up again soon, senior year! Eddie was excited and couldn't wait! He smiles looking down at his pink shoes, he grins a little getting an idea, he grabs his phone out of his cute white fannypack that had little cartoon roses on it at the zipper.

Son🌈👩‍👦
"Bev!"

Bevy 🌺🤍
"Yes, Edward?"

Son🌈👩‍👦
"I'm coming over!"

Bevy 🌺🤍
"Miss me or something?"

Son🌈👩‍👦
"nO! I'm just bored and want to look good for the first week of school."

Bevy 🌺🤍
"Sure, you miss mama Bev."

Son🌈👩‍👦
"Shut up, just unlock your door."

Eddie arrives at Beverlys apartment, she moved out the second she could, since her father wasn't the nicest of men. When she left he did so as well and moved out of town to god knows where. Eddie knocks but not too hard so he messages her telling her that he's there and it hurts his hands too knock too hard, which Beverly knows.

The door opens to the dark-haired boy that Eddie couldn't get out of his head. He stumbled a bit. 'Hello!' Richie just smirked a bit. 'Bev went out for a little, but she told me you were coming over.' Eddie walks in just adjusting his fanny pack out of fear, he was wearing cute little acid-washed shorts that went halfway down his thighs, he had tucked his pink polo shirt in with a baby blue jumper. Richie wondered to the kitchen coming back in with a coke. 'So, why'd you come over?'

Eddie shrugged smiling. 'Well, Beverly is the most fashionable person I know and I really want to make this year stick! So I wanted some fashion talks with her.' Richie nods a little sitting down next to him. 'Here, she might take a while.' Eddie smiles a little grabbing it, his fingers touch with Richies as he smiles looking down to avoid eye contact. 'So, why are you here?'

"Oh I live here, so you're going to see a lot of me."

Eddie was a little confused. 'Why? Are you two like...dating?' Richie shakes his head quickly. 'God no! That woman would murder me at even the thought of breathing romantically near her.' Eddie laughs. 'She'd probably feed you to wild pigs.' Richie nods. 'Just needed a roommate and she happens to be great.' Eddie nods. 'She's great.'

Eddie and Richie talk for a bit until Beverly bursts in. 'Ok! So, Eddie, I'm not dating your future husband if you're wondering why he's here. Ok? You can rip his pants off and go ahead as you please.' Eddie blurts out. 'I wouldn't ever plan of going near his pants! I have some class.' Eddie stands up as Bev laughs. 'So, you two were...talking?' Eddie nods. 'Yes! Talking Bev!' Richie stands up. 'Have work, bye Bev.' He gives her a hug and then turns to Eddie, he winks at him leaving.

Bev nudges Eddie. 'So, did you two?' Eddie shakes his head. 'No! Now, here are my cutest clothes! Let's get started.' Bev grabs his hands. 'Eddie! You little shit!' Eddie shudders a little worried. 'What?!' Bev laughs. 'I told you to tell me when the nail polish starts chipping! You asshole!' Eddie rolls his eyes as Bev smiles. 'So, Richies going to our school!' Eddie sits up. 'Really?' Bev nods. 'Yep! Now, we'll get your outfit ready for tomorrow!' I pull up my bag full of clothes, accessories, a couple of pairs of shoes and a little bit of makeup. She pulls out all my clothes. 'Ok! This is my final offer, Eddie! Wear them!' The door opens. 'Honey I'm home!' He looks over winking at Eddie. 'So, what are you two doing?' Bev groans. 'He won't wear this for tomorrow! He'd look so cute like! Imagine him!' Richie nods looking at it. 'Ok...Eddie.' Eddie nods tilting his head a little. 'Yes?'

'Wear it!' Richie said loudly, Eddie laughs. 'Fine! Ok?' Richie smiles. 'Thank you, you'll look very cute.' Richie walks off as Bev smiles grabbing her pastel noil polish set rubbing the nail polish remover over Eddie's hand. 'Which colour Eddie.' Eddie shrugs. 'I'm not sure...which do you think?' Bev thinks. 'Hm...Richie!' Richie walks back in a little confused. 'Yo, miss me?' Bev says. 'Ok, which colour?' Richie points to one as Bev exclaims. 'Pearl mint! God, Eddie and you are going to have a nice pearl mint wedding.' Eddie gives her a small kick. 'Bev! We're not going to do anything!' Richie laughs shrugging. 'Yet.'

Eddie looks away red, after an hour or two of Bev and Eddie messing around she pulls out the mattress. 'Ok, I know this bed sucks. But! Richie stole my spare bed.' Richie says poking his head in the room. 'He can have it if he wants.' Eddie smiles. 'I'm fine, really.' Richie shakes his head. 'I'll take the pull out. You deserve a good sleep cutie.'

Eddie just rubs his neck. 'Thanks.' Eddie walks into Richie's bedroom setting his stuff up so it's good for tomorrow morning, Richie laughs. 'Making yourself at home?' Eddie shakes his head. 'Just making sure I'll be ready tomorrow morning!' Richie nods. 'Well, have a good sleep Eddie Spaghetti.' Eddie says smiling a little. 'Don't call me that.' Richie shakes his head

"You know you love it."