chapter one: remembering

3rd person POV~ (or is this second?)

Tracing your fingers over a small patch of cloth, your mind wanders.

For as long as you can remember, you've known Ciel and his butler Sebastian, whom were constantly on your mind. They were so elegant. You met when you were around 11 years old. Ciel at first was a bit rude, but you learned to live with the brat. His servants were clumsy but nice, you started feeling love for Phantomhive after a bit. His blueish hair fell so perfectly around his face, slightly over the eyepatch on his right eye. His voice at times was harsh, but it always made your heart flutter.

Imagining in your mind, you add his last name to your first name "________ Phantomhive"

One day, you really wanted to be ________ Phantomhive.

(Now to the story)

You caught him just in time "C-Ciel!" You said

He replied hastily, "what is it ________?" He had a look of concern on his face, he thought something was wrong.

"I didn't get to give this to you earlier.... but I... I made you this..."

You nervously hand him a handmade brand new eye patch, woven with fine fabric and finely stitched with gold string... the part of it that ties in the back has a beautiful embroidery on it. Ciel blushes very lightly and whispers a word of thanks, from the look on his face he seems pleased, he always does around you

________'s POV

Ciel seems very pleased with the eye patch I made him, it took me a very long time to make with such delicacy... I care so much about him, though he's just a friend! I know my love for him is growing but I simply have no chance being with a noble like him. Nonetheless the queen's guard dog.

"It's no problem!" (Nonchalant. Boom)

Ciel looks me dead in the eyes. It's a cold stare, but it warms my heart.

"________, how can I repay you?" With little to no courage I froze. Ciel raises an eyebrow and wraps his arms around me. "I know it isn't much, but itll do for now." Ciel hugged me gently, I'd never received a hug from him after all. My heart sped and I blushed. I gently hugged Ciel back, I wanted this moment to last forever, to my state of mind it did...

Ciel's POV~

Hugs? When do I hug people? I suppose for ________ it'll do, she is my best friend after all. I feel the quickening beat in my chest, but ignore it.
'I have a dreaded fiancee...'
After about 7 minutes or so, I finally stopped the hug. (ain't that one long hug)

"Can I see you tomorrow?" I asked her, she gladly replied yes, she would meet me in the front of my manor at 8 in the morning, that cheerful face of hers always brightens my mood... my lovely ________.

"Sebastian, take me home... I'd like to get some rest"

"Yes young master..." he replied as always, and in an instant, I was home... I lied down in my large bed and fell asleep... hoping to resolve those feelings. Am I an imbecile for falling in love with an old friend?

'Of course I am'

This is going to complicate everything.... I'll deal with it tomorrow....

____________________________________________
(Originally written by moi in 2014.)

Thanks for reading! I don't own anything!!!! Annnnnd you own yourself! So there haha ^-^ hopefully I get a read or two... thanks! Ill update asap!

STAY FABULOUS!!!!!!!

(I just edited this chapter, what do you guys think of the new/improved one?)

(Slight changes agaiiinnnnn trying to write it better)

(Once again rewritten...) 1/8/16