Chapter 21- *O-O*

nobody's POV

________ ran Ciel's manor, full speed. She busts through the door and hug a Ciel.

"Ciel I missed you!!!"

"I missed you too ________...."

"Is your leg alright?"

"Sebastian took care of it...".

"Oh okay! I'm glad.."

"Oh yes, ________... there is son thing I wanted to speak with you about... this evening would you meet me in the garden? Same place as after the ball."

"Alright!" I wonder if he's finally going to ask me.what he was before... 

*time skip to evening*

I haven't seen Ciel all day, he's been preparing something... 

The cold breeze chills me. I step outside looking (FABULOUS jkjkjk) rather good. Mey Rin dressed me in a pretty (c/c) dress with black heels and gloves. She even did my hair. I begin to walk through Ciel's Beautiful garden, until.I hear him clear his throat in the distance.

I glance over and see that Ciel is standing in the distance, wearing the same (c/c) that I am. I make my way to him.

"Hello Ciel."

He gently takes my hands in his.

"_________... I wanted to ask you a very important question..." he's already blushing. I have a feeling that I know what he's going to ask. "I love your company, as I always have." The cold.breeze makes me shiver, but his warm gaze is all I need. "I'd be honored if you'd take the title of Phantomhive, and allow me to take your hand in marriage."

________'s POV

He opens a box with a BEAUTIFUL ring in it. (You can choose what it looks like)

"Ciel... Yes!!!" He slips the ring on my finger and I glomp him in a hug.

He picks me up and spins me once before hugging me into a tight hug.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he.sets his around my waist. He leans in slightly and closes his eyes, as I do too.

I'm almost surprised when our lips meet. We get so close that there isn't a single centimeter between us.

Ciel makes small circles with his thumb on my hip.

Ciel kisses me sweetly and passionately, as I kiss him back just the same.

Ciel gently licks my lip and then gingerly let's himself in. He leans me back to deepen the kiss.

We break away for air, us both needing to catch our breaths.

"I love you Ciel..."

"I love you too ________... and I always will"

Didja like mah chapter? Y'all still have more coming to ya! I dunno how many more, but probably anywhere in between 2-10... alright

STAY FABULOUS!
BlueWolf01~