Preperations? Chapter 22~

*next day*

________'s POV

In the morning I walk downstairs, I see Ciel is already preparing things. There is an entire table filled with flowers. Finnian is standing by the table.

"Good morning lady ________!"

"What are all the flowers for?"

"So you can choose the flowers that are going to be at your wedding!!"

"Oh! Alright! Our colors are (c/c) and (f/c), I'll try to choose something within those lines or son thing that will compliment those colors."

"I can tell you which ones would look good!" Finny beamed, most likely because he can finally talk to someone and express his gardening knowledge. How can he be so delicate with flowers when he possesses such power?

He must have learned to use more self control... I remember when Ciel first g it finnian, if he touched a tree or something it'd fall over.

Poor Finny. I start looking through the flowers Finny suggested me until I found the perfect ones.

I choose (favorite flower) and (second favorite flower).

Finnian but baby's breath in there with some very very small white flowers to add a little "wow" to the bouquet.

Not just the bouquet but the flowers will be set on the tables. They'll be in the altar, making scenery look nice within Ciel's large rose garden of which we will use to get married. I'm sure it'll be perfect.  Right?

After that Sebastian approaches me. "Lady ________, I would like to ask which type of wedding dress you want.

"Oh! Um... May I get a (FABULOUS DRESS) with a veil about (veil length)?

(IM GIVING YOU THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE!)

"Of course my lady, ill simply make it myself when the young master is sleeping."

Well sir perfect Sebastian can do anything, even make a perfect wedding dress.

I really hope this is going to work out, I truly love Ciel, and I hope that he truly loves me.

"Thank you Sebastian..."

"It's my duty to serve you, for I am simply one hell of a butler."

I get a little sarcastic with him. "I couldn't tell!" He chuckles lightly and I let out a giggle.

Ciel walks in and hugs me from behind.

He jokingly but quietly whispers in my ear.

"Guess who?"

"Ciel?"

He chuckles lightly and then leans over and kisses my cheek gently.

"I love you lady ________..."

My face flushes red as I tell him "I love you too."

He lets go of he but then holds my hand in his, mine are cold, but his seem warm.

"Lady ________, don't you wear gloves when it's cold?"

"I.. don't have any."

"Hmm, alright, I'll see to that later, but for now, let me warm your hands in my own." With those words he takes my hands in his and slowly warms them.

Mey-Rin loudly says "AWWW it's so cute when the young master does son thing for his lady!!!"

Ciel blushes a bright embarrassing pink, I giggle at the odd situation. I tightly hug Ciel when my hands are warm enough, he hugs me back and gently rubs my back. That makes me blush slightly.

Sebastian lightly chuckles once more before he walks away to make more preparations. Ciel and I decided on getting married in three days. Three days seems like forever. I'm anxious to see Ciel at the altar.

I decide to ask Ciel a question that's been on my mind.

"Ciel, since we're getting married.. and the bride is supposed to be walked down the aisle, who would be walking me?"

"Well, your parents died at a young age and Shade stepped in, correct? I find it fitting that he walks you."

I feel stupid for not realizing that before.

"Alright, thank you Ciel."

"Lady ________, I'll see you in a few hours alright? Sebastian is fitting me for my suit. Our colors are (c/c) and (f/c) right? I must keep that in mind when getting my bowtie and handkerchief."

"Alright Ciel, good luck!"

"Thank you." He gives me a quick kiss before walking to our room."

When he walks away I continue choosing the things I need to for our wedding. Food, decor, Almost every thing. Almost.