She coughs for a second and nods, a deep blush oh her cheeks. "You're doing good," I encourage. She looks up at me and nods, leaning forward to capture me in her mouth.

I fight the instinct to buck again and she waits to see that I won't before she starts to suck again. I grit my teeth, my grip on her neck tightening a bit.

Hazel stiffens under my tightened grip, her eyes darting up to mine. "You're fine," I assure her, loosening my grip. I was holding the back of her neck, not the front, so it wasn't like I was choking her.

Hazel looks up at me and I slightly jump when I feel her tongue starting to move around my cock. "Mother fucker,0 I curse lowly, knowing I'm about to loose my seed. "Don't stop," I say my hips lightly bucking.

I want to pound my cock down her throat, but I know that experiment wouldn't go well. I barely thrust myself in her mouth, not even deep enough to make her gag.

She keeps sucking like I told her too and my impending climax hits me. Strings of curse leave my mouth as I empty myself into her mouth.

"Good girl." I panting heavily from the intense pleasure still making my nether regions tingle.

Hazel has her face all scrunched up. "What?" She looks up at me with the the same expression and I realize with great amusement that she's holding my seed in her mouth.

"Do you want to spit it out?" She hesitates before nodding yes. A smile breaks across my face and I tug her up into my arms and take her down the hall to the bathroom.

My dad sees us coming down the hall and immediately turns around, heading in he opposite direction. I have Hazel lean over the sink and she spins it out.

I turn the faucet on and she washes her mouth out with water.

I chuckle, setting her on the counter, so she can clean her mouth or whatever. She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand once she's done.

"So I guess we can say I don't taste amazing," I tease her.

"Salty," she says.

"I taste salty?" I ask her and she nods. I chuckle and lean forward to wipe a piece of hair from her face. "Sorry, Doll." I place my palm on her knee. My eyes slowly travel down, eyeing her body in appreciation.

I lift my hand off her knee, resting the weight of one of her breasts in my hand. I give it a light squeeze, caressing her nipple with my thumb.

She squirms under my touch and I smile.

I look up at her, her breath still in my hand. "Do you ever play with your breasts?" I ask her curiously.

"What?"

I tug at her nipple and watch her breasts bounce. "Play with your breasts? They are nice," I muse. "I guess you're used to them though."

"Yeah," Hazel says, shifting again as I play with her breast.

"Come lay in bed with me?" I ask her, looking up in question.

I set her in bed, climbing in with her. I lay behind her, cupping her breasts in one palm. I continue to gently pinch and pluck at her hardening nipple, infatuated by the contrast of her hard nipple and soft skin.

She shifts more and more. "Am I hurting you?"

"...No, Master."

"You can tell me if I am," I assure her. If I'm being to rough with her little buds, I want to know. I don't mean to cause her discomfort.

"You're not hurting me..." The way she says it though makes me pause.

My hand slides down her waste and she arches back against me a bit. "Am I getting you hot again?" She nods her head, biting her lip.