Spider Dance of Tickles (Chapter 1)

Start from the beginning

Asriel: By the way Muffet, my mom wanted me to give you her money for all of the food she ordered.

Muffet: Ah yes, she did tell me about that. I'd like to make a deal with you cutie. I will let you take those boxes home for free. But in exchange, I'd like you to do something for me.

Asriel was very surprised that Muffet wasn't charging anything for the boxes of baked goods. Asriel didn't know what Muffet wanted him to do, but he knew that it was something she REALLY wanted since she NEVER gives away free things. He definitely felt that he shouldn't refuse her offer.

Asriel: What do you want me to do Muffet?

Muffet: My spiders want to see you. I'm not the only one who was anxious to see such an adorable boy like you. So come with me to the basement cutie... *pinches his cheek* and I'll give you more details on what I'd like you to do.

Asriel: *blushing* Muffet, you keep making me blush.

Muffet: I know. You're just so adorable.

Asriel: *blushing yet again*

Muffet: Ahuhuhu~

Muffet and Asriel then proceeded to the basement to visit her spiders. Asriel went down first and Muffet wasn't too far behind. She locked the door behind her and put the key in her pocket.

Asriel: Alright Muffet, what would you like me to do?

Muffet: Well Asriel, my spiders would like to play with you. They've been working very hard lately and I'd like to reward them for all of their hard work.

Asriel: How exactly do you want me to play with them?

Muffet: I'm glad you asked cutie. When a few of my little dearies dropped off a discount flyer at your mother's house last week, they saw something that they believed was the most ADORABLE thing they've seen in a long time.

Muffet told Asriel that a few of her spiders stopped by his mother's house. While they were placing the discount flyer on the doorstep, they sensed a continuous sound coming from the house and couldn't help finding out was it was. They climbed up the side of the house to the window of Frisk and Chara's bedroom and saw at least seven minutes of Asriel being tickled by Frisk, Chara, and M.K. (Monster Kid). They just thought it was so adorable and it made them REALLY want to tickle Asriel themselves. They could tell that Asriel liked being tickled and after telling Muffet about what they saw and after lots of constant begging, she agreed to it as long as they continued to work hard in the bakery. It looks like they're about to get what they want.

Muffet: So that's what I'd like you to do Asriel. My spiders want to crawl all over you and tickle you. *said Muffet all giddily* If you do this for me, you'll get free food and you'll make my little dearies VERY happy! And... there's actually... someone else that would like to tickle you after my spiders are finished having their fun. You'll find out who this mystery person/monster is later. And because of that, I'll toss in four boxes of the same things for that (sexy) dad of yours. He likes my baked goods too after all.

Asriel: I gotta say, that's quite generous of you Muffet. I'll warn you though, I'm EXTREMELY ticklish! But lucky for you, I love being tickled!

Muffet: Asriel my dear, you and your family are just so nice! Just look at all of this free stuff this as a thank you for being such loyal customers and wonderful friends. Instead of paying me with money, you'll be paying me with LAUGHTER! Ahuhuhu~

Asriel: I can definitely guarantee that there will be A LOT of laughter!

Muffet: *with a bit of concern in her voice* By the way... you MAY NOT like how you're going to be tickled.