Chapter 10

A few days later.

I walked into my dorm to set my bag down and just rest a few minutes inbewtween classes. Jalissa was sitting at her desk doing her makeup .

"Damn bitch. I thought I was going to have to send an amber alert out for your ass" She said turning around

"Girl , please you know where I was at"

I've been spending the night with Karly a lot lately so I haven't really been in my room. It's just like were inseparable, you know that cupcake stage.  I never been down for some cute shit but Karly be on that cute ass shit.She'll randomly text me and say she's thinking of me and how good I look, she'll buy me a snack that she'll know I like , and just loves to spend time with me. It's so weird because looking at her you would've never thought she could act like this. She looks like one of those ain't shit ass studs, but in reality sis is the complete opposite.

" So, Spring Fling is coming up. We have to go shopping for outfits, cause I'm trying to look fine and snatch me a boo since bitches wanna be cuffed now"

I busted out laughing ," Girl shut up, but yes we do need to go shopping. You free later after class"

"Yeah, lets go then it shouldn't be crowded either."

Spring Fling is like Homecoming but in the Spring. It's just a week full of events, parties, and getting drunk. I'm not too much of a party person but when it is Homecoming and Spring Fling, I am showing out all week. 

After class, I picked up Jalissa from her class and we were off to the mall. 

"See this is why I shop online" I said rummaging through the racks not finding anything cute.

" Girl you are so right, but I like to try things on" Lissa said agreeing with me. 

My phone was ringing , it was a Facetime from Karly. I smiled before I answered the phone.

"Hey Bae, what's up?" I answered

Lissa mocked me quietly to the side and I flipped her off and rolled my eyes.

" Just got done with classes. Where you at" She said getting in her car.

"I'm at the Mall with Lissa, shopping for Spring Fling"

"Ouuu okay, well if you try on anything I want to see" She said with a smile on her face. "Can't have my baby out here looking like a square."

" Oh you most definitely don't have to worry about that." I said 

"Well, depending on what time you get back , I want to go out to dinner with you if that's okay?" she asked

I had the biggest smile on my face. She this is that cute shit I'm talking about. I ain't never been treated like this. 

" Yeah of course, we shouldn't be too long cause we can't find anything forreal anyway. I'll call you when I get home" I said before saying bye and hanging up

" You know bitch, I'm trying to be sprung like you. Over there using a sweet ass voice and cheesing"

" Lissa, be quiet." I said laughing. She always got something smart to say. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Babies.

Whew, I know y'all are made at me but life is moving too fast and I can not get a grip.

It's a short ass chapter but I wanted to at least give y'all something, cause y'all been commenting and DMing me on Instagram (@ _Cocomonroe) asking where the next chapter is.The next chapter would be about Karly and Koi's date. Leave some suggestions for the story, like what are some things you would like to see. I have another story I wrote in the summer that I haven't uploaded yet. It's your typical cheesy college romance story, but it is in a completely different style than Shawty from the Block. Let me know if y'all are interested in that, and I'll put out a little teaser for you guys. 

Love Yall!!!!