C.7

Lauren Nicole London

I glanced into the mirror of the bathroom, quickly running water over my face

I glanced into the mirror of the bathroom, quickly running water over my face. We'd gotten to Miami yesterday, and literally only had a few hours to sleep. Killa had meetings set up from the moment we stepped off of the plane, so you know how that goes.

I learned that their two main Miami distributors were the Haitians and the Puerto Ricans. Both were spread throughout the city, so each meeting touched basis on different distribution areas of the city. It was a lot to learn, but I let Raina know that this wasn't my life and I didn't want to jump into this full-fledged.

There was a knock on the door, "Aye Lauren."

"Hold on, I'm coming." I glanced at the prescription bottle that Raina left on the counter, quickly opening it and taking two of the pills out. Once they were swallowed, I checked my appearance for the second time and opened the door.

Nipsey stood there on his phone, but once I came out—he glanced at me. "I came and got you because Killa and Raina freaky asses won't come out the room, and I'm not about to sit in this house. You wanna roll with me?"

He was actually being friendly?

"Uh, sure—I don't mind going. I thought we had meetings tonight, what happened?"

"Killa was suppose to have the Colombians delivering shit through the ports today, but shit didn't go as planned. The shipment won't be in til tomorrow, but that don't got shit to do with me. It's Killa's fuck up, so him and Raina gone stay a little longer. You can if you want to, but my black ass is going back to California tomorrow."

I laughed, "I have a whole son that's been missing me, so I think I'm going to stick with the original plan and leave out tomorrow."

Nipsey nodded his head, "Alright, I'm gone be in the rental waiting." I nodded my head, "Just let me find my purse and I'll be right out,"

"What do you usually get from here?"

Nipsey looked up from the menu, "You never been to Ruth Chris?" I shook my head, "No, I don't really have the time and extra money for places like this."

He nodded, "I usually get the stuffed chicken breast or a steak. All this shit good if I have to be honest, but you really can't go wrong with the steak and a side of potatoes."

I glanced at the menu, deciding to just get a New York Strip steak with a side of mashed potatoes. Once the the waitress came back to the table, we placed our orders.