C.4

Ermias Joseph Asghedom "Nipsey"

"Here bro, that's $250,000 even

"Here bro, that's $250,000 even."

I sat the duffle bag on the table in front of Killa, "This is my last time fucking with them Haitians bro, them niggas are crazy. They think I'm going to keep fronting them product and it's not moving, fuck that! The Puerto Ricans are running Miami right now, so I'm upping their amount. I stayed out there for a week and those motherfuckers had those kilos gone, no problems at all."

"Man, you're going to start a war in a city that ain't even ours. Once the Haitians find out their shit is getting cut, they gone be on everybody head."

I shrugged, "That's not my problem, move the shit and make the numbers you're suppose to make. I got shit to do, and losing money is never a part of the plan."

Killa nodded his head, "I feel you, we gone see what they got by the end of the month. I fuck with them, they should know a way to get that shit moving when we get on their ass."

"Well you better help them figure that shit out, I'm not showing no sympathy for nobody."

I was the brains and Killa was the heart of this entire operation

I was the brains and Killa was the heart of this entire operation. This had been my bestfriend since kids, and besides my blood brother—Killa was the only nigga I trusted. The only nigga I'd kill a nigga for, and that's only because the same would be done about me. Shit, it had been done plenty of times. This shit was deeper than a friendship, we had blood ties in this shit.

"Aye, remember that little Colombian bitch I was fucking?"

"Nah."

Killa looked at me, "You never remember shit. You're telling me you don't remember the bitch I took to the club with me, the older one."

"Oh yeah, I was drunk as shit that night but it's coming back to me. What about her though?"

"I've been fucking her so good, literally knocking the socks off her fucking feet. Dick so good, the bitch put me on to her brother."

"And who is her brother?"

Killa shrugged, "Her family is one of the biggest suppliers from Colombia, they cover it up by buying up shit all around the country. They got bank, and some of the purest shit I've ever fucked with. I already started moving that shit out in Hollywood, I think this shit is gonna be the one."

"What the fuck bro, you don't just do shit like that without consulting with me. You know there's never no mixing business with random pleasure, that's a fucking death trap in itself. You know if you stop fucking with that girl or even get her mad, all that shit could backfire."

"She's not like that bro, she knows that there's no commitment between us. Plus her people don't give a damn about what's going on between us, they need me. I got connects all throughout the country, and they want in. They fronted me two kilos of pure cocaine, imported straight from Colombia. That's $35,000 a kilo, I'm doubling that shit off Hollywood itself. Once I get this shit in the streets the way I really want to, the prices are really going up. I'm giving them $35,000 and bring in over $70,000 off one kilo, but that's only if shit works like I want it to. We might can get this shit in New York, Miami, Houston, Chicago, and Detroit."

"Who you got moving this shit?"

"Raina pretty ass for right now, she owed me a few favors. Plus, she knows how to make her way in Hollywood and I can trust her. Half of a kilo is gone already, and that's off a few nights. I told her to recruit me a couple bad bitches, I know she's good for it."

"Man, I went to this little bar to grab something to eat really quick the other night. I saw Raina and I had to act like I ain't even know her, you know I don't like putting nobody business out in front of people I don't know like that."

"Who was she with?"

"Some girl that worked at the bar, her name's like Laura or Lori. I literally saw that girl like three times in two weeks. Come to find out, Emani went to school with her son. I can read people though, I know she probably don't know shit about what Raina really do—so I didn't say much."

"Oh, I don't know her. You know Raina only brings me around those trashy ass bitches. I keep telling her I wanted to meet the prissy girls, some of her high school friends."

I shook my head, laughing at his silly ass. Killa and Raina had the weirdest relationship. One minute they were fucking each other, the next—they were fucking bitches together. Raina was a cool ass girl though, she was half city girl and half suburban. She was a hustler, she had her way in many fields. I fucked with her, that was like my little sis—no matter what her and Killa had going on.

"I don't think this girl is like that bro, she gotta be a part of Raina's suburban life. She has a kid, works little jobs, but she's nice as fuck on the eyes. I just don't get them vibes from her, so be careful. Make sure you know who Raina is bringing, you don't need to be on edge—especially when the product isn't fully established. If this shit works out the way you think they should, I'll put in on it."

"Alright, I'm fucking with that. I'm gone get that shit together and I'm gone get them Haitians together too. If you really want out the way you say you do, we need to run this shit up before we pass it on."

It was true, I wanted out of this shit. I was pushing thirty this year, and I'd been doing this shit I was fifteen. Me and my brother, Sam, started off moving nickle and dime bags of weed. Killa was a real street nigga, not saying I wasn't but he was wild. He got his hands on some shit, and put us all on. We left the weed behind us years ago, and started moving real shit. It opened doors for connects across the country, and that meant real money. We turned the shit into legal businesses, but it wasn't enough to get out just yet.

I had a kid though, and she was getting older she older as the days went on. I had a girl, and a whole family that wanted me out of this shit. The game saved me, but I could not let this shit get the best of me— I wanted out.

Vote and Comment.
Long Live Nipsey Hussle 🕊💙