SEVEN

"Y/n, wake up!" A voice was heard as I regained my consciousness. I slowly open my eyes, and realised that I just collasped. The four girls stared at me with a worried look.

"Don't worry, I was just a little dizzy," I smiled to ensure them.

"Oh okay, get some rest Y/n," Jennie pat my shoulder then she exit the room, leaving the remaining three girls.

"Why are your cheeks red-" Lisa paused then she look at Jisoo and Rosé.

"Excuse me, I have to visit the bathroom," I excused then rush towards the bathroom.

I entered then close the door behind me. I look at my reflection on the mirror and cupped my cheeks.

Am I blushing?

I shook my head to snap it out. But my reflection in the mirror suddenly blurred out. I took a few steps back as I fix my eyes onto the blurred reflection. "Mom?" I tilted my head slightly as I saw that familiar silhouette in the mirror. My reflection blurred then it soon cleared up and turned into mom's figure, standing in the mirror.

"Y/n," she called my name. "I have seen everything, You'll find out who soon."

"Mom," I called her out but then her reflection disappeared and turned into mine. "Mom?" I look around the bathroom with my watery eyes. "I miss you, take care mom!"

Piece by piece, my memory had gathered up. They cleared my doubts that I had since the fanmeeting. I know who Mia is, I know who I am truly, I know who they all really are. I don't see them as my idol, I see them as a friend or perhaps a family.

The sky is getting darker. The sun is setting as the moon rises, letting all the birds inside their nests. The moon starts to shine brightly in the sky, as the stars scattered around it. I gazed at the blinking stars, it is hardly to see any of them in the city. I could only see four or five stars in the sky.

As I lay my head on my arms near the window, I started to yawn. Yawning several times, making my eyes water. My eyelids become heavier, then I encourage myself to move myself on the bed. I snuggle into the blanket then close my eyes, slowly driving myself to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------