I.

Copyright © Andrea / ImForeverYoung19
Chapter One

Layla Hughes POV;

What is the most amazing feeling in the world? Feeling Loved. And I, Layla Hughes feel loved. So theres, this guy right? And he is the most amazing guy in the whole entire UNIVERSE! He started out as my bestfriend and became my first love. Now your wondering who is this amazing guy is right? His Name is Harry Styles.

My one and only. We met during freshman year, we were both 15 and clicked right away. His lucious brown curly locks, his mesmerizing green eyes, and a smile to die for. He was absolutely perfect. It all started at Holmes Chapel Comprehensive school in cheshire, london.

He wasn't that much of a flirt, but only one month after we met we hooked up and been close ever since. Its year 11 now and things couldn't have been better. I remember yesterday, it was the first time we made love. You know what they say in books, that its magical and a beautiful moment. Well it is. I know we are only 16 but it was meant to be, I could feel it in my gut.

And age is just a number, maturity is what counts. That moment was the most beautiful thing I've expirienced. A candle light picnic by the beach, soon to be making out under the stars. His Panting Rough Voice saying "I Love You Layla. With All my heart."

This is the cliche part where I tell you, my parents weren't home and we did it there. Well sorry to burst your bubble but it was nothing like that. My parents were out of town with his parents at a charity event, So it was beyond romantic... at the beach.

Yes, there. From the first time he said I love you to the first time we proved it, it was pure magic. Sure right now I might seem a bit looney, and you will be thinking

"Oh my gosh, this chick is so grossly in love" Well you all could shove it where the sun doesn't shine because this is true love.

All this was going through my head while smiling like a complete goof. He realized I was smiling like an idiot and smiled back.

"What are you smiling on about love?" He said while kissing my nose.

"You."

He thought about it for a second and grinned.

"Good things I hope."

"There's nothing bad about you hazza"

"Oh I have my flaws babe, but it seems that whenever I'm with you they all go away and you bring the good come out."

Than he started to sing to me.

"Isn't she lovely.

Isn't she wonderful.

Isn't she precious,

*A little less than twenty year old*

I never thought, through love they'd be, making one as lovely as she.

But isn't she lovely, made from love. "

He obviously put that steve song in his own words with a few adding words, but it was perfect.

"Your voice is amazing.

"You should really try out for the X Factor this year. I heard there would be auditions held, I don't know where exactly but you should."

He thought about it for a bit.

"Maybe your right, I mean singing is a big part of my life apart from you... I think I shall. But I want you to come with me."

"I'll follow you till the end hazza."

Authors note;

Heyy!

Well, I decided a fanfic for my beloved hazza<3 Right over there -> is the Layla Hughes, Alexis Bledel Plays her but just imagine she has hazel eyes.. Lol. This Would turn out better than my other story on hold. Give it a try yeah? I promise to work as hard as I can on this. Vote/Comment/Put in your library. Lol <3 *Up Up & AWAY!