Reading Motivation-Minjoon

Start from the beginning

>Your eyes hold the galaxy every time I look at you and your smile is as bright as the stars<

Jimin blushed at the note as he saw Namjoon signed it at the bottom with a heart. He looked up and saw Namjoon in the kitchen looking back at him. Namjoon winked making Jimin blush harder as he put the note aside and kept reading. As he kept reading, 4 more notes popped up at the end of each chapter.

>Your the most beautiful person on Earth<

>Your laugh is like heaven on Earth<

>Your singing is the purest sound I've ever heard<

>I love you more than I love crabs<

Jimin couldn't help but laugh at the last note. He finished reading chapter 5 and thought about sneaking a peek of chapter 6 until he came across a blank piece of paper at the end of the chapter than said, >no more reading beyond this point Jiminie. I knew you would try to skip ahead but I caught you red handed. You have to wait until tomorrow to read the next 5 chapters. Give to Namjoon the book keeper to make sure you are not tempted<.

Jimin sighed in defeat as he closed the book and trudged over to Namjoon. Namjoon stuck out his hand as Jimin placed the book inside before looking up at Namjoon with puppy eyes.

"C'mon Joonie. How can you leave me suffering to know more!" Jimin complained.

"You have to wait~" Namjoon teased.

Jimin just pouted before wrapping an arm around Namjoon's neck and bringing him in for a sweet kiss.

"I love you Namjoon."

"I love you too Jimin."

Namjoon enjoyed watching Jimin practically beg him to give him his book back so he could read more. He specifically hid it in a certain place Jimin wouldn't look or be able to reach so he couldn't try to spoil the surprise that lied at the end. He would watch as Jimin sat on the couch and opened his book to read more. It made Namjoon laugh when Jimin would beg to read more because he was getting to a very good part and it would leave him on a cliff hanger.

"Namjoon please! I'm begging you! I need to know more!" Jimin whined as he jumped up to try and reach the book.

Namjoon laughed as he held it over Jimin's head so he couldn't reach.

"No no Minie. Do you want to wait or be punished?" Namjoon said.

"Ooh." Jimin replied as he wiggles his eyebrows, "depends, which one would I enjoy more?"

Namjoon's face flushed red as he covered his mouth.

"Brat." He mumbled under his breath.

Jimin was nearing the end of his book as he tried to force his eyes to read faster. He kept every single note Namjoon wrote to him and put them in a small stack on his nightstand next to a picture of him and Namjoon. It was almost midnight but Jimin had the energy in him to keep reading. Namjoon went over and looked over his boyfriend's shoulder to what page he was on. His eyes widened when he saw Jimin was almost at the very end of the book. He quickly decided to spring into action as he subtly ran to their room and dug through the drawers until he found a small black box. Namjoon smiled to himself as he stuck it in his pocket. He quickly went downstairs and was relieved to see Jimin still reading.

Jimin was so entranced in his book he didn't realize when Namjoon got down in front of him and bent down on one knee. He turned the page as Namjoon patiently waited for Jimin to reach the end of the book. Jimin finished with a satisfied smile on his face until he came across the blank page at the end of every boom with a message written on it,

>You've reached the end of your journey Jiminie! I hope you enjoyed reading the book and I know you'll talk my ear off about it but I don't mind :). Now, as you close this book you will soon begin a new one (because I know you that well) but when you think about it. Life is almost like a book as well. You are soon closing the current book and are about to enter into a new one so ——><

Jimin quirked an eyebrow as he followed the arrow and turned the page. He saw a pink sticky notes with the words,

>Will you marry me?<

Tears welled in Jimin's eyes as he closed the book and put it down. Namjoon smiled as Jimin started to cry when he saw he was bent down on one knee. Namjoon could feel tears welling in his own eyes as he started his small speech to Jimin.

"Jimin, I have been in love with you since the first day I saw you. Your smile brought light into my life, your laugh eased every anxious thought I had. I honestly can't imagine my life without you. We've been through good and bad together Jiminie and I know more bumps will come down the road but I know our love will overcome it all. Your so perfect and beautiful and smart and so many more things Jiminie. I vow to protect you with my life and love you until I die. Will you, Park Jimin, marry me?" Namjoon finished as a tear ran down his cheek.

Jimin started to sob as he looked at Namjoon while fat tears rolled down his cheeks. Namjoon gave Jimin his dimpled smile. Jimin nodded his head yes like crazy as Namjoon took the ring and grabbed Jimin's small hand. He slipped on the silver ring as Jimin cried more out of happiness. Namjoon smiled as Jimin jumped on him and cried into his shoulder.

"I love you so much Jimin. You have no idea how happy I am." Namjoon said while crying.

"I love you too Namjoon and I will forever and ever." Jimin cried.

Both cried out of happiness as Namjoon picked up Jimin's face and kissed his fiancé's plump pink lips.

"I love you so much."

"I love you so much too"