"Look me in the fucking eyes and beg," he harshly yells. My house is so big I could scream and Oliver wouldn't be able to hear..

"Pl-ease, I'm begging. I'm on my knees. Please leave me alone," I whimper out. He drags me by my hair out of the closet and throws me on my bed.

He jumps on and straddles me and starts unbuttoning my shirt. I look over and on my night stand is my remote that will signal Oliver if he has it with him. When my shirt us unbuttoned all the way he starts to take of his shirt.

I grab the remote and press the red button and quickly drop it so Danny doesn't see it. He he kisses me but I fight it and try to push him off but he grabs my arm and force it under his knee and holding my other arm down with his hand. His free hand goes to unbuttoning my pants.

It's hard to breath through all the crying and sobbing I'm doing. My door opens and Danny looks at a pissed off Oliver.

"Hel-" I start but Danny back hands me in the face as hard as he can. Danny is ripped off of me and thrown on the ground.

I get off the bed quickly and run out the door. I run towards my hiding place, upstairs on the third floor. Nobody comes up here. I stumble on the stairs but make it up. Right or left? I go right and pass closed doors. The last door I go in and look at the bedroom.

It's just a guest bedroom, nothing special. I go into the closet and close myself in it. I get out my phone and call the police. I tell them what happened and told them everything they need to know.

5 minutes later I hear sirens but this house is pretty sound proof so I cant hear anything important. 30 minutes pass of me crying in the closet. I climb into the bed and hug the pillow and cry into it.

A while passes and I'm no longer sobbing, just tears and sniffles. I hear doors open and close and I know the person is about to find me.

Hopefully its Oliver and not a police or Danny. The door opens and I look to see Oliver. I hide my face in the pillow and continue to lay on my stomach. My shirts still unbuttoned because I'm to shakey to fix it.

I hear him walk over to the bed, "love can you talk to me?" He asks and I look at him. He's kneeling down next to the bed with his elbows on the bed.

"T-that was my ex" I say and more tears spill out of my eyes. Oliver sits on the edge of my bed and I see his lip is split. Danny punched him in the face...

I sit up and  close my shirt so he cant see my skin. "Do you want me to help?" He asks looking at my shirt.

I let go of my shirt and turn my head giving him permission. He buttons up my shirt and wipes tears away from my cheeks.

"That's probably going to bruise, do you want ice?" I touch my cheekbone to feel it stings when I touch it. Danny's always hit hard..

I nod and he then looks a bit curious. He's about to ask a question. People always ask questions when they get that look he's making. Is it bad I trust Oliver enough to see me weak?

"Why was he here? Does he bother you a lot?" He asks.

I think I can trust Oliver enough to talk about this.. "exactly a year ago we broke up.. it was our 2 year anniversary.. but things go out of hand so I broke up with him and ended up in the hospital," I say looking down.

"If it cheers you up any, I did beat the shit out of him. He's probably at the hospital now," Oliver says and I look at his knuckles. His knuckles are bruised and bloody.

After being sexually assaulted you think I would want to be alone but I don't. I want to be taken cared of. Hugged and talked to...

"I had this one ex that told everyone that I pissed on her, for everything she put me through I should have" he says and I feel a bit disappointed. He's straight.