Forgotten Disney. (All Disney Fanfic)

Elsa's P.O.V.

I had to protect Anna. A powerful witch had been trying to gain control of Arendelle and she finally had. Sven and Kristoff ran up next to me. Kristoff held out his hand.

"Elsa! Hop on!" Kristoff yelled as the storm got worse, this one I wasn't the cause of. I took his hand and he swung me onto Sven's back behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist as I tried not to fall off. Finally we found Anna, she was standing and doing a small little pep talk which meant she was about to do something crazy.

"I am so ready, I was born ready!" I heard Anna yell.

"Anna!" I yelled, she looked over at me.

"Anna! Come on! Take my hand!" I called. Anna reached out a hand. I heard the laugh of the witch and then in a spilt second, I fell off of Sven, Anna tripped and then a bright light broke and it all disappered.

Merida's P.O.V.

I shot another arrow but nothing worked. My mom picked up the triplets and got on her horse. Dad was on his and I was on Angus. Wisps were leading us on a path, an evil witch had been trying to take Dunbroch and all the other clans over, she'd gotten into our walls and now she was casting a spell. A snake caused all three horses to spook and go in different directions. Mom and the triplets went in one direction while Dad and I went in another, right before a bright light flashed and it all vanished.

Rapuzel's P.O.V.

I picked Pascal up and ran with Eugene. A witch had been trying to take over Corona and had finally succeded, she was casting a spell and we were tying to find my parents. Eugene grabbed my arm and kissed me.

"I'm going to find Max, let's meet up by the tower." He said.

"Okay." I said and he ran off. I found my parents in the study. I was almost to them when a bright light lit up the world and it all went black.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

Toothless and I took off flying in search for Astrid, I couldn't find her. We looked around for Stormfly, but once again there was nothing. A witch was trying to take over Berk and had finally gotten on the island. Toothless shot a plasma blast but it didn't work as an attack towards the witch, she merely flicked her hand and then I was thrown off of Toothless. A bright light exploded and it all vanished.

3rd person's P.O.V.

The witch cast a spell to send them all to our world. Every person who lived in a universe of Disney or Dreamworks or Pixar to our world. They would forget everything about their homes and some would even become the opposites of themselves. If a family had been split up, they would not arrive in our world together, Merida and her father were seperated from her mother and the boys. Hiccup was seperated from Toothless. Rapunzel from Eugene and her parents. Elsa and Anna were sent apart and along with Kristoff who was fortanate enough to be sent with Sven. Of course these aren't the only one's sent to our world. Lilo and Stitch, Alice and the Mad Hatter, Belle and the Beast, Aurora, Cinderella, Snow White, Jack Frost, and many others were sent here. The only question is if anyone will find out who they really are and if they'll find a way back.