Chapter 5~ a memory

ابدأ من البداية

"I'm Duskshine," Duskshine replies, grinning unusually.

Duskshine snapped back to reality. That symbol on his arm and the symbol of the books. He could only make the bold assumption that the boy he met was a demon. Sunset glare?

Why did that boy pop out of no where with him? And had done nothing to him?

He shook his head. Looking at the mysterious symbol, and having an idea to go to that place where the portal is. What was he saying? He should have followed the demons who were attempting to take Rarity.

It was slowly skyfall. He should probably head back to the kingdom.

~at hell~

Applejack can officially label herself in hell and a prisoner in it. That demon boy scared her to death and yet she knew her treatment was kinder than the rest. She couldn't help but break into tears. That this was her life now.

She should have known since the day her parents died, that she wound up at hell. It was hell she saw, and maybe being here at prison isn't that bad as that night.

"So. Did he do it?"

Applejack violently turned her body around, and saw that spitfire was standing there. "Are you the guard now?" Applejack asked in emotionless tone.

"No," Spitfire laughs,"I'm not." She crosses her arms,"today is a day where they are organizing a bunch of sacrifices." Then she snarled,"you aren't going there."

"Oh. Great. More moments in this place," Applejack sarcastically retorted.

"I love seeing you like this. Having your soul gone. It just pleases me to see you suffer," Spitfire taunts to her, and snaps her whip out,"you know I'm threatening you when I get this out. Did that virgin demon have sex with you?"

"Almost," Applejack replied honestly,"he almost did."She felt her body shake. Apparently, Applejack was vulnerable and weak to the sound of his name too.

Spitfire laughs maniacally,"he is such a coward.  Such a pussey."

Applejack felt her head hurt from the very noise of this demon. Make it stop. Somebody.

"He isn't a coward," Applejack covered her mouth once she heard herself say that. She was at lost for words.

Spitfire looks at her seriously, and smiles evilly," got a crush on a demon? You whore. Demon fucker. I kinda want you to go back home and let people find out about this. Slutty Girl who likes herself the demon."

Spitfire then finally leaves.

Applejack didn't want to be a slut, or demon fucker or something. Back home she would be going to prison for that.

Is her life always gonna be ending up at prison? Is that was this about?

~Meanwhile back to the town~

Bubble berry choked as his thoughts were collected in the right direction,"I think I might know who the last one is."

"Who?" Rainbow dash intensely asked leaning onto him as she hiccuped form the beer.