"Then. take me home...to your place..." With her head on my chest, I bet she can loudly hear my heartbeat. 

It's rather too loud not to hear right at this moment.

"Anna...I can't do that..."

"Matthew...I don't want to be alone...I don't want to be away from you..." she suddenly lifts her face and although she's having a hard time steadying her eyes, she looks straight into my eyes with her knotted brows.

It's kind of cute in a way...

"I love you." huh

"There, I said it!" wait, what -

She flashes her sweet adorable smile towards me with her tantalizing eyes that keeps me on drawing closer and closer...

"Matthew, I love -"

I kiss her.

With her arms still around me, my hands deliberately hold her face as my mouth begin to move towards her.

I kiss her. 

Anna catches me in a second. 

With both our hearts loudly beating, our lips are moving in sync. And with the heat radiating from Anna, I just can't seem to stop at all. Our breaths are getting rough as the kiss deepens.

We're both caught in the heat of the moment.

"I love you too, Anna." I plant another kiss on her lips. "Very much," I add.

"I love you, Matthew," she says and plants another kiss on me as well.

"Shall we go to your place now?" There she goes again. But with her shining bright dizzy eyes and her overly cheerful smile, I just can't say no.

"Alright, I'll take you to my place."

"Yey!"

I just need to be extra careful.

You can do it, Matthew.

---

Our drive going to my place was such a quiet one. For some reason, Anna dozes off after we make out in the car.

And now, I think she's already sobered up.

She's insisting to walk on her own.

"Matthew! Don't touch me. I... I can handle it myself...where is the elevator..." she's literally staggering while keeping herself up with the help of the walls.

"Anna, the elevator is on the other side."

"Oh, I thought it's here..." I don't know what's her deal. But it's still something to see her like this. And I can't help but snort a laugh.

"Ma - Matthew! Don't you dare...don't you dare laugh at me!" her words are sluggish and her tone is obviously up and down. She's making it difficult for herself.

"I'm not."

"Here we go... What floor are you again?"

"10th floor."

"Alright, up up and away!" As the elevator jolts up, Anna seems to lost her balance and she stumbles backward.

Good thing I'm right behind her.

"Stop already, okay? We're almost there." I stroke her hair out of her face.

"I want to eat something." she pouts. Anna moves closer towards me as she once again put her arms around me.

Oh, Anna...what should I do about you.

"Of course, I'll prepare a soup for you." I plant a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Chicken soup? Mushroom soup? Beef stew?" she asks, looking up at me with her tantalizing eyes. She's still red from the alcohol.

"Anything you want."

"Alright!" she flashes her giddy smile at me as the elevator door swings open.

"Here we are."

"You know what? I'll let you in on a little secret..." she whispers.

"What is it?" I punch my code on my apartment door.

"I was so bored my first time here!"

"Oh." Alright, I guess I didn't expect that.

"Why are you so bored back then?" I ask.

"Because I was completely not interested in you."

"Oh." another blow I didn't know was coming.

"But don't worry, it's all in the past!" she dismisses lightly with her hand.

"Welcome back then."

"Your place is pretty impressive, actually." I gently drop Anna to the couch.

"Yeah?" I take off the jacket I lend to her at the bar.

"It is!" she replies quickly.

And when I'm about to let go and move away from her after taking the jacket off, Anna suddenly grabs me on my shirt, making me stumble over her.

"It was all in the past..." she kisses me. "Now, I'm very happy with you and I...I'm excited to be here...with you..." she whispers over my ear. With her breath caressing me, as she stay under me, I just can't...

I can't help to resist the pull...

Oh, Anna...

She initiates.

She grabs me closer and crashes her mouth against me. It is too sudden, too aggressive, too hot.

We should stop.

I should stop her.

I don't know what's happening to her, but I don't want to take advantage of her situation right now...

"Matthew...please," she pleads between her kisses.

When I'm still not responding to her kisses, she suddenly stops and looks up to me. She holds my face and with her dreamy eyes, I just know what is about to happen.

"Come, and take me..." she pushes me on the couch and moves on top of me.

It was too sudden that I'm not able to react right away.

"Anna -" With her on top, she kisses me once again, but this time, it's deeper...

Oh damn, what am I...

I can't -

My hormones are easily catching up and I'm almost on my limit now.

I should stop her before -

"Anna!" oh s**t she's unbuttoning my shirt now. I gotta do - and

I gotta make...

Oh, Anna...

I need to move now!

"I love you, Matthew..." she whispers.

Now, Matthew...

"I want to feel you..."

I...

"I want to make love with you..."

That's it.

I suddenly stand up, scoop her up and lead her towards my bedroom.

I throw her onto the bed, forget about being gentle. She seems to be slightly taken away with my actions.

"Are you sure you want this?" I ask as I hover on top of her. My eyes are intently fixated on hers.

"I..."

"Answer me, Anna." Her chest is rising up and down as her breathing becomes more ragged.

"Matthew, I..." And it's not only her.

"You what, Anna?"

We're both on the edge now.

"I want...you."