Chapter 4

*The Amine Family*

Dominic POV

Today was the last day of summer football camp. All varisty members must go to camp or you can't play. I didn't mind though. Ion mind waking up at 4 in the morining, driving to school, and have a long day of working out and playing football till 12. If you want to be a winner you gotta do the work. Riverside football team has a reputation to maintain. Being a senior and a captain I want to look at whose gonna take my place when I am gone. SDo far I haven't seen one nigga who I believe can take the heat. I saw this one lil nigga EJ, I seen that boy throw. He didn't even try and he threw fifty yards away. I haven't seen him run or anything else but I want to see more from him.

"Aight listen up, try outs for JV is going to e on the first day of school, I want all my captains and co captains to be there. Hit the showers boys its been a long day" Coach Haley said.

We all went to the locker room. I didn't like taking showers at the school so I went to pack my bags.

"Aye Dom, you been thinking about whose gonna be captain?" Willy ask me. Willy and I have been friends for the longest. That was my day one nigga!

"Nah not yet. Did you get that boy EJ info." I ask.

"Who the freshie?"

"Yea"

"Nah but his sister one of the althelic trainers" he said.

"Which one" I said looking at the trainers packing up equipments.

"The one with the curly hair" he said.

"Aight imma holla at you later" I said. I dapp him and went over to the girl.

"Aight one" he said.

"Uh is you EJ sister" I ask.

She looked up and nodded her head yes. She was cute. "Yea why?" she ask defensevily.

"Okay now calm down. I just wanted to know was he going to try out for the football team."

"He's not. He's a boxer not a football player. Leave him alone about it" she said.

"Why can't play football? Whats wrong with football?" I said.

"Nothing its just... complicated"

"Well if he change his mind let him know its gonna be one the first day of school." I said walking away.

If that boy don't play ball he just gonna waste the talent God gave him. I took my gym bag and went to my red-orange 2014 McLaren MP4-12C car. Lauren is the only 'female' I am in a commited relationship with. I love ths car, nobody drives my bae.

I was about to pull off when I saw EJ sister walking. I still kinda salty about how rude she was but it was too damn hot to be walking. I pulled over beside her and roll my window down.

"Aye you need a ride?" I ask.

"Nope" she saod as she kept walking.

"Why are you being so bitchy to me. I ain't did shit to yo ass."

"I am not acting bitchy, all I said was no. What you never heard the word no before." she snapp.

"Uh yea. Heard it plenty of times" I said.

"Can you stop following me" she said.

"Nope" I said and kept driving by the side walk.

"If I get in will you take me straight home and leave me alone" she said.

"I can try" I said. She got in the car and put her seatbelt on. She was all stiff and shit.

"Why are you looking at me like that" she said.

"Sorry" I said as I drove off. She told me where she lived and I remebered the neighborhood.

"Its the one at the end" she said as I pulled at her house.

"Why won't you let your brother play football" I ask. I was still salty about that.

"Its not me...its my dad." she said as she was about to get out. I locked the doors so she couldn't open it. We finna get this resolved today!

"He don't like football" I ask.

"Let me out! You promise you will take me straight home and leave me alone if I get in"

"I said I will try, now answer the question"

"My dad was a boxer and he wants EJ to be a boxer. And why do you care so much.?"

"Cuz EJ got great potential"

"He never played before"

"So I seen him throw the football like it was nothing. I personally would train him" I said.

"Welp he ain't gonna play so you might as well give up" she said.

'Look..." Shit I didn't know her name.

"Rayna" she said.

"Look Rayna I know he wants to play. And he will play" I said unlocking the door.

"Goodbye Dominic" she said as she got out the car. As I was driving out I saw that girl from my party and banquet pull in. She waved at me and I waved back.

I drove home to see no one home. There was a note o the counter saying they were out of town and would be back tomorrow night.I had nothing to do so I went and took a nice long ass shower. When I was done I put on some basketball shorts and went to take a power nap. I still couldn't wrap my head around why EJ couldn't play football. My mom is a boxer and I boxed before, but I am a football player. I got a full ride to college because of football. My mom didn't care when I said I wanted to do football instead of boxing.

Isis POV

Myra and I went to go see this new gym Ryan and I was going to open. It was New Orleans and it had to be the biggest gym we opened. There was people lined all around to get in. I was happy to see the outcome. I was kinda sad that my son Dominic couldn't come. I knew he would said no if I ask because it would interefere with his football schredrule.

"Man look at all these damn people" Ryan said.

'I know look at all the lil boys signing up for boxing." I said.

"I got a question, how did you take it when your son said he didn't want to box" he ask.

"I was sad at first, nut when I saw him play football and saw how happy he was I wasn't sad anymore. I mean who am I to not want my child to be happy." I said.

"Mhm I guess." he said.

"You should come to one of his games. Ever since our kids hit teen its like we haven't seen them. Like how is Ray, Junior, and EJ" I ask. I havent seen the in a long ass time.

"They are just fine" he said.

It was time for us to give our speeches so we went up the stage. After our speeches I went to go find Myra. When I found her I pulled her on the dancefloor and we started dancing.

'Hey stranger" I said.

"Hey bae" she said kissing me on the lips.

"I love you" I said.

'I love you more"she said.

All I needed in life was my wife, my kid, and Ryan. These people really kept me sane. I loved them to death, I owe them so much to the person I am today. I am proud of who I am today.

a/n Alrighy one more chapter and all the characters will be introduce.

Dominic?

Isis?

Myra?

vote and comment!!!