Chapter 20

*Jaquncia*

I been feeling a little pain on my spine. I ignored it and got up. I had class in thirty minutes. If I press the snoozer button one more time I might as well stay.

I got up and went and took a shower. I lotion my arms and half my legs. I can't see pass my knees. I could only wear sandals and they couldn't be the ones that strapped because no one was there to help me put them one and take them off.

I got dress in my pastel yellow long sundress. I brushed my hair out and put it in a ponytail. I grabbed a couple of snacks and headed to class. The building was close to my dorm so I didn't have to Catch the bus.

I needed to get a pair of wheels though. The bus is just horrible. People feel so obligated to give up their seat just cuz I'm pregnant. And if they don't other people are ready to jump down their throats. I hated pitty.

I got to class and sat in my usual spot. The professor came and sat down and texted. College Professors. They start when they wanna start and end when they wanna end. After twenty minutes he decided to start class.

After that class I went to the cafeteria and got some lunch. When I sat down my phone was vibrating. Of course it was Rj. I picked up on the third ring.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey Jaquncia how you feeling" he asked.

"Okay. I've been having some pains" I told him.

"You wanna go to the doctor and check it out?" he ask.

"Yes sure. How are you" I ask.

"Chillin' I guess" he said.

"Excited for your game huh! " I ask.

" Yes you coming"

"Yes and this time I bring no drama" I said remembering the first game I went to. That was the only place I knew I would find him and hold his attention.

"Thank God. You ripped my heart out at that game"

"I put it back though didn't I?"

"Now you need to stitch and mend it" he says making me smile.

"That's not my job" I told him.

"Who job is it then" he ask.

"Your girl-"

"You know the story with that" he said getting annoyed.

"I know. So I guess your next girl or whatever" I said.

"My next girl. Wonder how long that's gonna take"

"Well that's if you break up with Myeisha and if you do which in not saying to do I'm sure you'll find your next victim pretty soon. "

"Nope. I have no hoes line up. Too busy for that shit. I'm at your school where are you." He said as I got up to throw my trash away.

"In the cafeteria. You ain't tell me you picking me up"

"Oh well. I'm picking you up." he said. I walk this car and got in.

"Your in idiot" I said Hanging up.

"But your having a baby by me sooooo. That shows your judgement. " he said.

"So where too?" I ask.

"The doctors. " he said.

" Fun" I said sarcastically while turning up the radio.

*Myeisha*