Chapter 16

A/N I have a new book coming out! Check out a the description at the end of this chapter!

*Drew*

I made my way over to see Harmony. We  I got there I climbed to her window,  which were actually sliding doors.  As usual it was open.  I walk through and she was fast a sleep naked.

"Harmony! " I yelled in her ear.

"Ahhhh!!!" she screamed getting up.

I laughed my ass off as she scrambled her bedsheets to cover up.  She rubbed her eyes and mugged the hello of me. Rayna came out the bathroom in a bath robe holding an flat iron as a weapon.  This is too funny.

"Your such an asshole. " Harmony said throwing a pillow at me.

"What you doing here" I ask Rayna as Harmony came over to hug me.

"She slept over " Harmony moaned in my ear.

I knew about these two.  Harmony told me beforehand and I was cool with it.  I let her know that it better stick to females only.  And she agreed.  I didn't see the problem plus for my birthday all I know is I'm getting a threesome.

"Shit yall couldn't invite me " I said.

"Hell no " Rayna said going in Harmony closet.

"Mean ass.  My nigga know you here? " I ask her.

"Who? " Harmony ask.

"Dominic" I said.

"Oh my Gosh.  I gotta talk to him.  He's was so upset with me last night. " Ray said coming out in a light yellow sundress.

"You better.  Drew and I got a lot of love to give each other"  she said kissing me. I deepened the kiss by leaning in.  I grabbed her ass and she jumped on me.

"You miss me " I said

" Yes.  I can't wait for your birthday "

" You can't wait Shit I can't wait! " I said as Rayna left.

" So what we gonna do today " she ask as she went to the bathroom.

" I'm in the mood for chicken and waffles " I told her as I laid on the bed.  I felt something vibrate when I look it was a fucking dildo.  What this plastic dick can do for females? Nothing!

Harmony got out the shower and got dress.  When she was done we headed out to Roscoe's chicken.  We were sitting and a waitress came and took our order.

"So Myeisha and I were thinking about a theme die your birthday party. What do you want. "

" Black and Gold. " I told her.

" Like your car " she said.

" My favorite colors bih"

"Trust me I noticed" she said smiling.

"Damn Harmony?  It's been awhile" this nigga said coming to my table. The fuck.

"Jalen?"

(A/n Jalen was the dude Harmony mom caught them fucking in Chapter 9)

"Long time no see.  I see you forgot a nigga number " he said.  I know this nigga see me.  And damn right she forgot your number!

"Yea.  Oh Jalen this is my boyfriend Drew.  Drew this is my friend Jalen."  she said. I gave him a nod and he mugged me.

"Boyfriend since when did you cuff niggas" he said.  He got five seconds.

"Since he stole my heart " she said add she held my hand.