The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps

Start from the beginning

"His power is a scary one! You cannot predict where the slashes will come from next!" Makomo exclaimed.

'The floor ripped apart all of a sudden! At the same speed as the sound of the tsuzumi! In the shape of a beast's claws!' Tanjiro thought.

The tsuzumi demon taps the tsuzumi on his stomach to unleash a slashing attack on the boar head person, and taps the right tsuzumi in his shoulder to rotate the room to the right and taps the left tsuzumi again and rotating the room this time to the left.

"Damn insects! You damn miserable insects!" The tsuzumi demon said as he taps his tsuzumi twice and making the boar head fall to another room.

"The middle tsuzumi on his body is the attacking one. While the other tsuzumis in the left and right are making the room move as well. Tanjiro got this!" Sabito said.

"If I were on his situation, aim for the tsuzumi to disable him tapping those instruments and to eliminate him without any remorse!" Sanemi said.

'I'm starting to get the hang of it now!' Tanjiro thought. Their room suddenly changed without the tsuzumi demon tapping it.

"What?! But how?!" Zenitsu asked.

"This demon makes me nauseous." Kanroji uttered.

'We're in yet another room now? But what does this mean? That demon didn't strike his tsuzumi just now. I'm picking up the scent of multiple demons in this house. Is there another demon with a tsuzumi, then? Is that why...' Tanjiro thought.

"T-Two... tsuzumi demons? Impossible!" Rengoku exclaimed.

"There can't be two tsuzumi demons in there. That will make the control of the house be in difficult state. And also, it will just make them confuse themselves if who will be the one to control the rooms next on that house." Giyu said.

Everyone looked at Giyu while stating his own view on Tanjiro's situation. The Hashiras looked at him like he is a different person. Shinobu's heart beated faster after hearing Giyu's words.

"I can't believe you can make any statements like that one, Tomioka san!" Shinobu said.

"In short, you're telling us that if there are two more tsuzumi demons in that house, everything will be in a complicated manner and neither of them won't do any proper killing on their victims. Am I right?" Urokodaki asked.

"Yes." Giyu replied.

'*sniff* I can smell blood.' Tanjiro thought.

"It's gonna be all right, okay? Just stay behind me." Tanjiro said.

"Okay." Teruko replied.

Tanjiro opened the door and looked left and right and he found a body of a human ripped to shreds and was killed by the demon in the house.

'Another human ripped to shreds and devoured!' Tanjiro thought.

"This demon just kills their victims only at his house. But not outside. Well it means that this demon is only strong at a limited area like his house." Gyomei said.

"In short, he's just strong in his territory." Uzui said.

"Poor human! Fed to the demons for no reason!" Kanroji said.

"Wh-What's the matter?" Teruko asked.

"It's all right. There are no demons around. Come on, let's head over there." Tanjiro said as he and Teruko left the room and went outside.

"Without a backward glance. Look straight ahead, okay?" Tanjiro said.

'*sniff* Now there's another scent. A unique scent of blood I've never smelled before. Looks like there wasn't that much bleeding.' Tanjiro thought.