The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps

Start from the beginning

"That won't happen. I actually have a plan on my mind on how I will express my feelings on her." Giyu replied.

"Oh? Tell me then!" Sabito excitedly said.

"Uzui sama!!" Suma, Natsuru, and Makio exclaimed as they see Uzui.

"Woah! My wives! Why are you here?!" Uzui asked with amazement.

"We really missed you, Uzui. Can't wait to be cuddled by you!" Makio seducedly said.

"We are about to watch that boy's life over there. Am I right?" Hinatsuru asked.

"And there are too many people in here! How important this boy's life is?" Suma asked.

"We may learn things from this kid as well. And also to see our future with him as well." Uzui replied.

"Man, look at Uzui, he got those wives all by himself? I'm jealous of him!" Iguro said.

"Is he not getting tired if he's gonna give those women their children?!" Kanroji asked.

"Don't ask it loudly, they might hear it." Iguro warned.

Tanjiro ran over the boar masked man amd grabbed his leg away from Teruko who he is stepping in now.

"Don't stomp all over her!" Tanjiro yelled as he throws the boar masked person away.

"Who the hell are you?" The boar masked person coldly asked.

"What do you think you're doing, stepping on a little kid like that?" Tanjiro asked.

"What?! He stepped on a little kid? How disappointing." Makio said.

"Yeah I know. That sucks also as well." Uzui added.

"Hahahahahaha! I like it! I like it! No human's ever sent me flying like that before!" The boar masked guy said as he charged at Tanjiro and slashed him but Tanjiro managed to dodge away from his attack.

'Why is he coming after me? Isn't he a Demon Slayer?' Tanjiro thought.

"My swords will hurt you. Because they're not the kind of swords you little gentlemen use! The way they shred through flesh... That's why I pride myself on!" The boar headed person said.

"Don't forget that we swordsmiths built those swords for you, and yet, you're ruining it! You good for nothing bastard!!" Haganezuka roared from behind.

"Oh? Is he talking or whining? I can't hear him what he is saying." Inosuke mocked.

"Of course, he wears mask, you idiot." Zenitsu replied.

"Who are these people that Tanjiro sat beside with? And why is that guy, wearing a boar mask?" The hell?" Yushiro asked.

"Maybe one of Tanjiro's allies in battle. Maybe we can see in here how Tanjiro really worked hard in here as well. And he gained his allies as well." Tamayo said.

"Knock it off! There's a demon right there, you know!" Tanjiro warned.

"Like I care!" The boar head person yelled.

"Damn insects! Out of my sight! Die!" The tsuzumi demon said as he tapped his tsuzumi and creating a slashing strike between Tanjiro and the boar head person.

"What the?! Look at the floor!" Nezuko said.

"Not only he can change the position and the rooms of the house but he can create a destructive slash from his tsuzumi as well. This is the most powerful demon that Tanjiro has faced yet." Urokodaki said.