Chapter 16

When I woke up Sammy was still asleep. His snoring filled the room and I groaned, burying my head into the pillow. I knew that I wasn't able to fall back asleep so I decided to take a shower.

I put a towel around my body and stepped out the bathroom to see sammy already awake, focusing on his phone.

"Morning" I said and he looked and
me, scanned my body and licked his lips.

"Good morning sexy" he smirked and walked over to me kissing me on the lips passionately.

Our kiss turned into a little make out session and soon I felt my towel on the floor.

"Sam" I yelled in shock.

"it looks better on the floor anyway" he said and I could still feel his breath on my lips.

"go and take a shower" I said and pushed him towards the bathroom.

"Okay" he said and put his hands up in surrender.

"When do we have to be ready?" I shouted.

"12" he yelled back.

I stood there in my underwear deciding what to wear for the first show today, it's going to be so fucking good.

I decided on a high waisted short and a cute white top which showed off my belly a bit. I straighten my hair and put on some make up with some black chucks.

"Readyyy" I said and smiled proudly into the mirror.

Sammy was wearing the usual, black jeans and a black shirt but he still managed to look hot. I checked him out and bite my lip.

"Are you done checking me out?" he asked me.

"Not yet, no" I said and smiled at him.

He came over to me and pecked me on the lips, gosh how much I love this feeling.

I felt my phone vibrate telling me I had
a text message from Jack.

Gilinsky 🍁 : We're waiting in the lobby.
To Gilinsky 🍁 : be right there. 😏

"we have to go, the boys are waiting" I said to him and he nodded his head.

"You got everything?" he asked and I nodded.

He took my hand and we walked out of our room down to the lobby.

"Hello Mates" I said in the worst British accent.

"That sounded so bad Jo" Johnson said and laughed with all the other guys.

"I know, I fucked up, damn it" I mumbled.

"So where are we going?" Sam asked.

"Well we're going to the place where the first show is going to be to rehearse our songs and all that stuff" Gilinsky said and we all headed to our cars.

I watched the boys rehearse all their songs and Sam and Nate did too. Jake was the one who leaded the whole show and tell them when to do what. It started with Jack and Jack performing one song and then they would get girls on the stage and do different things with them and a Q&A.

Sam came up to me covered in sweat trying to kiss me but I backed up.

"Ew no, you're covered in sweat, go away" I laughed and pushed him away.

"Cmon babe, just a kiss" he said and came closer.

"Noooo you smell" I said and ran away.

"Fine" I head him shout and I laughed to myself. I found Gilinsky and walked over to him.

"Hey when is the show going to start?" I asked him.

"In about 2 hours" he said and I nodded.

"Can we go to in-n-out, I'm starving" I whined and everyone agreed. So we went to In-n-out to get some burgers before the show starts.