Chapter 1

"Babe wake up" I hear Sammy whispering in my ear but I just groan in respond. "Joooo, seriously wake up I'm bored"

I rolled over "Are you serious just go back to sleep you dick" I mumbled into my pillow and heard him laugh.

I felt his lips on my neck and a soft moan escaped my lips "Sam.." I moaned

He started to suck on my neck, leaving a mark.

"okay I'm up, gosh I can't even sleep in my own bed" I said and made my way to the bathroom

"where are you going?" Sam asked from the bed

"I'm gonna take a shower, wanna join?" I smirked

"is that even a question?" he rushed over to the bathroom.

We entered the shower and he started to discover my body with his large hands. I had my eyes closed leaning my head on this chest. We washed each other and after a heated make out session we stepped out.

After the shower I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast, I reached for the eggs and felt a slap.

"What the fuck sam, that hurt" I said as he slapped my ass

"sorry babe it was so tempting" he smirked and put his hand around my waist.

"what are you making?" he asked

"eggs and bacon" I answered as we heard the doorbell.

"I got it" he said

I heard Sam talking and greeting two guys who I guess were the Jacks. The Jacks, Sam and me were always a small group we hung out together even though me and Gilinsky had a history we're still best friends and that since we're 5.

As I hear them enter the kitchen I jumped into Jacks arms wrapping my legs around his waist.

"GILINSKY" I screamed

"hey cutie pie" he mumbled in my ear and let me down as we hear someone cough.

"you know I'm here too" JJ said

"hey JJ" I smiled and hugged him tight

"sup Jo" he laughed

"I was just making some breakfast, you guys staying?"

they looked at each other and nodded.

I don't know what Sammy thought about mine and Gilinsky's friendship since we're dating. I think he's quiet jealous sometimes and that's actually pretty hot sometimes, that's why I like to make him jealous sometimes, if ya know what I mean.