Chapter 26

On our way to six flags Alexis and Nash were flirting the whole ride. I felt Cameron's eyes on me the whole time and Sam's hand on my thigh squeezing it. I looked over to him giving him a smile.

"I love you" he said quietly.

I smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"Can you not do this when we're all in the same car? that's gross" Alexis said.

"fuck off Lexi" I laughed and she winked.

When we arrived everyone was already waiting for us.

"Let's get this started" I said getting all excited.

I saw Madison standing with Jack. To be honest I don't have anything against her but I just feel like they're just not made for each other.

I starred at them, maybe for a bit too long until someone put their hands on my shoulder.

"Jordan, you okay?" Cameron asked me smiling.

"fine" I said and walked away.

"can you hold up for a minute? can we just talk, like normal people?" He asked desperately

"why? what is there to say?" I snap

"Please, you know how sorry I am because of what happened. " He said rubbing his neck.

"You're sorry? Sorry? please tell me you're joking? how dare you even say that? you can't be fucking sorry, there's no "sorry" for what you did to me! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE STANDING HERE, APOLOGIZING, ASKING FOR MY FORGIVENESS. WHAT YOU DID TO ME IS FUCKING BULLSHIT CAMERON. I'M DONE WITH YOU" I started yelling and walked away but felt his hand on my wrist.

"Let go" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Everything okay over here?" Sam asked looking at our hands.

I pulled my hand away "Everything's fine" I said and walked away.

I didn't notice that I already started crying. I walked over to Gilinsky.

"Jack" I said and he turned around to look at me.

"what's up?" he asked Madison right behind him.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked and saw his eyes turned confused. he turned around to look at Madison and back at me.

"uhm, sure" he said and we walked away from the group.

"He tried to talk to me and apologize. Again." I said not looking at him but I saw his hands turning into a fist and when I looked at him his jaw was clenched.

"are you serious?" he said through gritted teeth. "HE CAN FUCK OFF. I'M GONNA GO OVER THERE" he said already ready to go.

"No Jack, please it's okay" I said

"No nothing's okay Jordan. not this time okay?" he said taking my face in his hands. "I'm not gonna let you go through this again" he said stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"GILINSKY! HURRY!" we heard Johnson yell and we ran over to the group just to see Sam punching the shit out of Cameron. I gasped at the picture in front of me, not sure what to do.

"SAM! STOP" I yelled. "PLEASE!" he's gonna kill him if he won't stop. "GUYS DO SOMETHING PLEASE"

all the guys tried to break the fight up.
"dude you're going to kill him" Gilinsky said to him trying to get him off Cameron.

"SAM PLEASE BABE" I yelled and tried to get him off with Gilinsky. he turned around to look at me and his eyes softened. He stopped punching Cameron and walked away.

I was too shocked to actually realize what just happened. Cameron was still on the ground his face covered in blood and all the boys trying to help him stand up.