Chapter 27

I didn't know what to do seeing Cameron at the ground like that, I was still in shock. I tried to say something but nothing came out. I ran after Sam.

"W-what was that?" I asked scared.

He didn't even look at me, he just started at a wall punching it hard.

"FUCK!" He yelled and I felt everyone's eyes on us.

"STOP" I said trying to stop him from punching the wall. His knuckles are already bleeding like hell by now after damaging Cameron's face and a wall. "Let me see" I said wanting to see his hand.

"I'm fine" he said still not looking at me. He was about to walk away when I stopped him.

"So that's what you're gonna do? walk away? just walk away from your problems, like you always do?" I yelled after him. He stopped and his tracks and turned around walking towards me. I felt kinda scared, I never saw this side of Sam.

"Walk away? I just beat the fucking shit out of a guy that is your ex and you want me to talk about it? yeah right, like you don't know why I did it. I did this for you Jordan okay" he said his jaw clenching.

"But punching people won't solve the problem" I said back

"it does for me" he says and walks away. I wanted to run after him but I knew it wouldn't be worth it because he won't be talking to me anyway now.

I saw Gilinsky coming in my direction and I didn't know how to explain what just happened. He just always walks away, why can't he talk like normal people?

"What just happened?" Gilinsky asked worrying.

"He just flipped.. I don't know what's wrong with him, he didn't even want to talk to me anymore." I said looking over to him just to see that Madison is standing with him now. I felt a shot of jealousy inside of me, that's great. My own boyfriend doesn't want to talk to me about his issues but to the girlfriend of his best buddy, nice way to go Sam.

I saw them talking intensely and Sam probably explaining everything and Madison looking concern putting her arms on his and taking his hands in hers to look at his knuckles.

"What is happening?" I asked unsure if Gilinsky even noticed what was happening up there.

"I have no fucking idea" he said and I could tell by his tone that he is getting angry. We watched them as they hugged and that was it for me. I walked over there stepping in front of Sam.

"Okay, so that's what you're gonna do? you're gonna ignore me, and not tell me why you did that and what's going on in your mind right now but you're gonna tell her? Is that your plan, to tell her everything now? to share everything with her now? Yeah Sam, that's a great way to go, just go ahead. It's not like this relationship is all about trust, just fuck everything right? that's what you do, isn't it?" I yelled feeling tears already rolling down my face.

"Trust? you're trying to tell me something about trust? you were the one hiding the thing with Gilinsky for over two years-"

"OKAY YOU CAN'T COMPARE THAT" I yelled

"I wasn't finished. I trust you, I do but you're pissing me off with all those questions. I just fucking punched your ex boyfriend and I'm in fucking pain and all you do is asking questions and then you wonder why I just walked away Jordan?" he yelled and I couldn't stop crying.

"This is too much right now" I said and ran away from everyone standing there.