•Six•

Johnny's P.O.V.

Kenzie fell asleep during the flight, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I thought of her, mostly.

I thought about her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her body, her intelligence, her kindness, her compassion, her love, her jealousy, her protectiveness, her being her. It's what makes her, her.  And I honestly love her for that. I love her so damn much. And I now have a whole week with her. Just us. No one else. She's my girl.

Kenzie was still asleep when we were about to land, not wanting her to be lazy during the day, I woke her up.

Her being her, groaned when I tried waking her up. Kenzie was extra though.

If you tried waking her up, she's going to smack you, throw her arms and legs around until the person who's trying to wake her up leaves, she'll scream too.

But, it's okay. I don't mind it because she's my little angel.

"Baby, wake up, we're about to land. And, don't make a scene. Or you'll be punished." I whispered, softly grazing her ear.

"Mhmm," She softly moaned.

"Ughhh, baby, be quiet." I groaned.

She winked at me and proceeded to fully wake up.

"We will be landing in Hawaii in less than 5 minutes, please be prepared to hold on tight. Thank you for choosing our airlines to travel with, we hope you enjoy your stay in Hawaii and have a great trip." The flight attendant announces on the speaker. 

"You ready?" I asked putting  my hand out for her to hold. 

"I'll never be ready, but I've got you here with me." She whispers, breathing in and out softly, and squeezing my hand whenever she felt scared. Even if she squeezes to tight, I never minded it because if it makes her feel assured and safe then I don't mind. 

She started to whimper and squeeze my hand tighter when the plane started going down quickly. 

I cradled her head, kissed the side of her head, and whispered loving and reassuring words in her ear. 

"Shh, it's okay, baby. This'll all be over soon,"

"You're okay," 

"I'm here. I'm not leaving," 

"You're my angel, baby, I'll never leave you," 

I held her face in my hands and kissed her tears away, the taste of salt laid on my lips. 

As we're landing the squeezing on my hand increased. The pressure she had on my hand was painful. I know planes are something  she has always had a fear of, that's why no matter what I'll help her get through it. 

"Want to wait 'till everyone leaves?" I asked her, wanting her to tell me with whatever she's comfortable with. 

"Would it bother you if we waited?" She asks, her eyes not meeting mine. 

"No, darling, it wouldn't." I was about to say 'That's why I offered.'  but I didn't want her feeling slow. 

Once the plane was empty, Kenzie and I got up, we got our 2 luggages from the overhead bin, and grabbed our carry on bags from the floor, we then started to head out. We thanked the flight attendants.

I intertwined our hands together and pulled her closer towards me and we started heading out to find a taxi.

The fresh Hawaii air hitting us felt different. It was truly beautiful. And I knew for a fact Kenzie enjoyed it. Her face said it all. It expressed her emotions and feelings. It showed how she truly felt without wanting it having to say it aloud.

"Taxi!" I whistled to the one waiting in the front. He nodded his head in a way of saying I'm empty you could come in.

He opened the trunk and Kenzie and I put our 2 suitcases in the trunk and our carry ons with us, I sat in the back with Kenzie and told our driver the address.

"Welcome to Hawaii! It's a beautiful state. Enjoy the islands and beauty here. Have fun, beautiful couple." The older man, our taxi driver bid us farewell and drove off once we got our belongings.

We looked up at the hotel. It was beautiful. It was shimmering with gold while the beautiful blue oceans glazed at it.

"It's so beautiful." Kenzie whispered.

"It really is," I nodded along with her. Because honestly it truly was beautiful.

"Let's go check out our room, and see the view!" I cheered. She laughed while I laughed along with her and we walk to the front desk.

Enjoy! Tell me what you think! Vote and Comment, please! Love you all! -Zoey❤