•Eleven•

Johnny's P.O.V

2 months later 

"1 week." 

"You leave in 1 week, John, I don't think I'm ready for you to leave," Kenzie said as she had tears forming in her eyes.   

I sigh. In 1 week I'll be off to start training for the military. This is the last week I'll see Kenzie before I leave for who knows how long. It frightens me, yes. But, I want  to do this, she knows that. 

"What if we get married before you leave?! Wouldn't that be better?" Kenzie asked again. 

"Babe, we've always wanted a big wedding. We will not stop that because I'm leaving. When I come back we will get married." 

"Exactly. When. I better not hear you ever say if." She pointed her finger at me. 

I chuckled lightly. "I will never say if." 

"Now, can we go start playing, please?" She nodded and got her paint ball ready. 

"You're going down." 

"No, baby. You are going down." There is no way she's going to win. I will. What she doesn't know is that I came paintballing with Lauren and our mom. 

"Begin," The person over the intercom informed us. The timer on the wall began flashing, 14:58 minutes left. 20 people to go. 

Kenzie and I decided that it would be more fun to be in different teams and go up against each other, and that's what we're currently doing. I spotted her trying to hide behind one of the tire wheels which made me laugh hard. A rookie move. 

Someone walked up behind her to hit her when I hit him first. No one touches my girl. Kenzie gasped when she looked behind her to find the guy on the floor clutching his shoulders in pain. She turned back again to the front to look at who shot him, I had already hidden from her. I'm sure she knew it was me. 

5 minutes later, it was down to Kenz and I. I hid behind the hay while she hid behind one of the trees. I slightly moved to my right just to get a small peek of where she's at. She peeked from the right of the tree as well. Our eyes caught each other. I smiled as I shook my head. 

Let's do a truce. 

I got out of my hiding spot and walked toward Kenzie. She looked confused and ready to fight back. I extended my hand for her to shake. 

"A truce?" 

She smiled. "No." 

And shot me with the paint ball gun. 

My jaw dropped. "What!" 

She laughed and extended her hand for me to get up. 

"You thought so," I pulled her down to me. 

"That wasn't fair, I really did want a truce," I told her as I caressed her face. 

"Well, I won," She got up and dragged me up with her. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. No one will find out about this." I pointed a finger at her. I knew my girl, she's just going to go and tell everyone. 

The timer buzzed above us. "Alright, guys. Come out, the next group is coming on out." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, wanna go get food? I'm starving!" I asked her as we were driving around town. 

"Sure, I could eat." She smiled as she turned up the radio. 

"What do you want?" 

"Honestly, Chinese take out and us cuddling in bed sounds fantastic!" 

"Chinese take out and us cuddling in bed it is," I drove toward the Mall that has the Chinese restaurant in it. The only one Kenzie and I absolutely love and have never had bad service from. 

I order 1 White Rice, 1 Vegetable Rice, Teriyaki Chicken, Orange Chicken and some Krab Rangoon. Kenzie and I would just end up sharing and if there was a chance we left some, we'd leave it to whoever is hungry at home, since everyone in my family went out to eat and Kenzie's family aren't home. 

When Mackenzie and I got home I went to the living room and set the food down. I then pulled out the sofa bed and started piling it with blankets and pillows. Kenzie and I had went up to shower, since she just came down, I'm going up to shower. 

It was now 11:50 P.M. We had eaten so much delicious food, we had watched 2 movies and are now on the third one, "10 Thing I Hate About You." 

"You know, even if it was like a bet since the start of the movie, you could see from the beginning when he looked at her it was different." Kenzie stated as she went back to eating the chocolate chip ice cream filled with Nutella and some Krave cereal as its topping in front of her. 

My girl's crazy. But I truly wouldn't have her any other way. 

"Hey, babe," 

"Yeah,"  I looked at her telling her to go on. 

"I love you. And, I will always wait for you to come back. You mean the world to me," SHe leaned over and kissed my cheek and then my lips. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, beautiful people! How are you all? I miss you all greatly. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Take care of yourselves please! Wash your hands, wear your masks, social distance,  eat (don't hurt yourself bby), drink water! I love you. You are loved. I don't want anything happening to you. 

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!! 

Xoxo, Zoey! <3 

War Zoneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें