"Wait, does that still work?" He stops walking away and turns back to me. "I thought it didn't work since I cut it." He shakes his head smiling.

"It doesn't fade until one of us is gone." I appreciate his eufimism on the situation. It also makes me question if he's telling the truth. He must have seen my apprehension because I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my pinky. I look back up to see him poking his finger with a sharp stick. I unconsciously let out a sigh of relief. It's nice to know the traitor isn't Emeric even though it only helps decrease my stress only slightly. He gives me one last smile before heading back over to play.

I lay back on the blanket looking up at the blue sky. The leaves are just starting to fall scattering across the grass. I close my eyes basking in the warmth provided by the sun peeking through the clouds. I charish quite calm moments like these where I can forget about the chaos around us. A time to clear my muddled thoughts and relax. Sadly it never lasts long.

"We have rogues off the eastern boarder." The messasge comes through the pack link. I jump up at lighting speed, and Aidan almost crashes into me clearly both of our first instinct was to get to each other. I grip onto his arms so I don't fall over. The terrified look in his eye causes my stomach to drop.

"They aren't moving. Some are just standing others look like they are setting up camp." My eyebrows furrow at the new information. Why are they setting up camp? I look over Aidan's shoulder to see everyone rushing over to us.

"Violet take Tessa and get to the safe room in the pack house just in case." Aidan tells her over our own private mind link. Most likely so Tessa doesn't get scared and freak out. Fletcher hands Tessa over to Violet looking torn.

"Tessa we have to go train, so you are going to hang out with aunt Violet for the rest of the afternoon. Be good and we'll see you later tonight." Fletcher's voice cracks and he leans forward planting a kiss to her head. Ryder grabs his hand giving it a squeeze, and Fletcher turns his head when he pulls back so she doesn't see the tears welling up in his eyes. Ryder gives her a quick hug waving at her as Violet takes her away. None of us know what's going on or what's about to happen, and for all we know that could have been our last goodbye to her.

Without a second thought we all start running to the eastern border. Halfway there I hear the sirens start to go off in the distance. No doubt sending the whole pack into a panic just days after such devastation. It breaks my heart that they have to go through this all over again.

We slow down as we approach the eastern boarder where a cluster of warriors are standing around. I push my way past them to see what they are looking at, and stop abruptly at the scene in front of me.

Hundreds of warriors from Blake's pack whom I recognize are setting up camp just outside of our borders. The worst part is that there are rogues mixed in with them. It is extremely uncommon for rogues to interact with packs let alone work together with them. Whatever this alliance is makes my stomach turn with anxiety.

"What hell do you think you are doing?" I scream at the large group acting as if this is a normal part of their day. A few turn their attention to me, but go back to what they were doing except for one person. Dillion. His brown almost black eyes connects with mine and he smirks making want to vomit. If he's here this is a lot worse than originally thought. His sinister smile takes over his face as he walks up closer to the border line.

"Hello Della." He smirks at me while crossing his arms over his chest. The scars running down the side of his face send shivers down my spine. Aidan steps up next to me going into Alpha mode.

"I don't know who you are, but could you tell me what you think you are doing?" Aidan matches Dillion's stance oozing authority. Dillion narrows his eyes at him not liking his tone.