༓☾ fifteen ☽༓

Start from the beginning

"Hi Tae, what brings you here?" I take a seat in front of his desk and give him a tight lipped smile of my own.

"Sejin will be coming to visit Jungkook and I will need you to get him his ticket and prepare for his arrival. He will not be staying any longer than a week, no matter what he says." I tell him and he nods his head already typing away booking the tickets and getting everything set.

"Are you sure it's okay for him to come though?" He asks a little wearily and I nod my head with a sigh.

"Jungkook needs him, I can't ignore that. But not everyone will know he's coming, we will only be keeping it between a few of us. And you know who that means." He nods his head still not too sure about the whole thing and I couldn't blame him.

Why would we want another hunter, one who is more trained and built, on our land? In our home with our loved ones? And why would we want any repeat of last time?

It's probably not the best idea but I don't think he would try anything, he knows I would do anything to protect the ones I care about.

"Don't worry Jin, he is only here for Jungkook. If anything we can get Nahla to bind him just to my wing so he can't venture out and everyone knows not to go into that wing." Saying that made him feel a lot more relieved and I couldn't but smile at that. I like to make my loved ones feel comfortable and I'm glad I can do that for him.

I might not show it a lot but I do care.

"Thank you Tae, I think that'll be the best idea. Also Jimin just came from Jungkooks room and said he was mumbling things in his sleep again. Is he going to be okay?" He asks with concern and I nod my head with a serious face back on.

He's been out for the whole day since yesterday and it's already dinner time now and yet he's showing no signs of waking up. He keeps mumbling and moving around in his sleep and the only way to stop him from doing so is for me to use some of my powers which I didn't want to do but seeing him like that made me feel weird. I needed to soothe his pain away.

"I'm going to go check on him now." And with that I leave the room and quickly make my way to his room and as I open the door I'm met with Soobin and Yeonjun looking at Jungkook with big sad eyes and they look like small little children trying to hold back their tears.

"He'll be alright." I pat their backs and they look at me with big eyes and Soobin is the first to speak up as he sniffles a little.

"I didn't even get to be friends with him yet and he even missed my fangs growing in. Look uncle Tae they're finally grown out!" He says excitedly and I chuckle at his excitement as he smiles wide and shows off his pearly whites.

Since they just grew in he isn't able to contract them back and so his fangs will be sticking out for a couple of days and in a way I'm glad Jungkook is still asleep, it might have caused him to panic.

"Don't worry he'll be able to see them once he wakes. Why don't you two go get ready for dinner?" They nod their head and with one last sad glance towards Jungkook they walk out of the door with sad auras surrounding them.

Everyone seems to be sad and down since Jungkook has been like this and it's nice to see they all have a liking for him. It shows he belongs here.

I go over to Jungkook who is still mumbling and turning ever so slightly. He looks like he's in distress and I knew I had to ease the pain he is going through in his mind but before doing so I had to see whats tormenting him.

I lay my hand on his head and pat it softly as I let myself venture into his mind and as I see whats happening I wish I could have been there for him.

He is stuck in his mind with the memory of his parents being killed by those worthless vampires, who are such lowlifes to blow so low to kill them without even knowing the truth.

A kid should never go through.

I take myself out of his mind as I let my hand caress his cheek bringing him the comfort he needs and he leans into my touch. I take a seat next to him on the bed and it dips down due to my weight but I make sure I don't make any more movements as to not to bother him.

And as I sit there, caressing his cheek, his mumbles cease, his breathing evens, and the sweating stops.

I let out a sigh, hoping he would wake up soon but I knew his body went into too much shock on top of the past trauma he has. He needs this sleep to regain energy and strength.

But how could they be so stupid to have done that out in the open like that?

I have told them a million times they have to do it in the privacy of their own wing because if they didn't the other vampires will smell Jimin and who knows what could happen next.

"I'm sorry Taehyung." I look up towards the door to see Hoseok standing there with a saddened expression but I don't try to comfort him, I had already told him several times to not do it out in the open and he has to face the consequences of it this time around.

What happened to Jungkook is his fault and I wont sugar coat it for him.

I'm not upset with him though, I understand the urges when they come but he needs to know how to fix his mistake this time around.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. I understand but he doesn't." I see him nod his head as he lets out a sigh.

"I know I should have waited till we got to our room but the urge to mark him and to have his blood since he is my mate just grew that day. You know we can't fully do anything till he comes of age and turns and it just drives me so crazy." He says and I knew the feeling.

Its hard to stay away from someone you love even though you know the time for you to be together is set for you.

"I know Hoseok and its fine but once he awakes I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from anymore advances on Jimin unless you are alone in your room." He quickly nods his head with a small smile grazing his lips from my words.

He knows I'm not mad even though I don't really show it all that much but my words say a lot to those who understand.

"Thank you Taehyung, I'll leave you two for now but please do tell me if you'll be needing anything." I hum in response and he takes that as his time to leave and so he does.

Once we are finally alone I get up from the bed, lock the door, and begin to take my coat off as well as my vest underneath. I slip off my shoes and socks off and take my tie off as well.

I already ate earlier so I don't need to go to dinner.

With that in mind, I take off my trousers and dress shirt off and lay all my clothes neatly on the chair closest to the bed. Now down to just my briefs, I climb into the bed with Jungkook and gently bring him into my hold.

He unconsciously moves closer to my embrace and snuggles his head into my chest and I didn't mind it at all.

Rather I like it and this is what I want to do every night but I am not going to allow others to know that because they didn't need to know no matter what.

So with a protective hold on Jungkook, I lay there while letting my mind travel to his as I see whats keeping him asleep still and with a content sigh, knowing that nothing bad is going on I decide to rest a bit.

Vampires don't actually go to sleep but we do have a resting moment that we all need at least once a day, it gives our body time to recharge with venom and other things that our body needs which is not much but still something.

And so with that I rest with Jungkook in my arms.

"Goodnight little one."