Chapter 44

Hey, guys, this is the second last chapter !!! next week I will upload the final chapter I hope you have enjoyed this story. Please also check pout my latest story :) 

It's been four months since Kara and Mon-el have gotten married. Eight months since Luna Jane and Alura have been born. The only two Daxtonian have made many milestones; babbling, smiling laughing and crawling, they could stand up if they had a hold of something, they are Daxtonian. That meant that they had to baby proof the whole place and not with the usual baby-proofing gadgets the DEO made unique designed gadgets so Luna and Alura wouldn't be able to rip them off when they gained all their strength.

Mon-el had been picking up extra shifts every now when it was the school holidays at the bar, even though Kara always told him he didn't need to with how much she was now making. While she was making them their lunch, she watched her son rolling around on the floor, Luna Jane and Alura watched him intently trying to figure out what he was doing and how he was rolling on the floor. Kara said the girls put their head on the floor copying their older brother.

She raced over picking the girls up, sitting them back down. "Owen, stop trying to get your sisters to copy you," Kara told her son, sitting down on the couch. So he started to pull faces at his sisters, making them laugh, this made kara smile. She gives them each kiss.

"Mum, I'm bored," he said huffing. "Ok, how about we go to the park, you know where his lead is," Kara asked her son. "But let me get everything for the girls first and pack our lunch before we head to the park," Kara told her son who talks trying very hard not to get Comet excited. "Can Daddy meet up there he said he would finish around last time?" Owen asked, "Ok," Kara replied. She didn't understand how he knew his father finished at lunchtime.

Kara made a few extra sandwiches, cut extra fruit and drinks so that the family could have a lovely Sunday picnic down at the park. Once Kara packed the cooler bag, with the food along with an extra backpack with two rugs and some of Luna Janes and Alura's toys and emergency supplies; diapers and a spare set of clothes, Kara walked to Owen, letting him know that he could get Comet ready to go down to the park. He knew how to get Comet into his harness. He was still yet to tame Comet, so they settled him.

"Comet want to go walkie," Owen said with his lead and harness, suddenly Comet ran around the living room. Luna and Alura thought it was hilarious. Giggling watching their older brother chase their dog around, kara had to laugh even though she should, she knew she had to settle them both down, but she wanted to take a video while it lasted. Kara had to settle Comet, while Owen helped his sisters to the car, buckling them in.

When they got down to the park, Owen played while Kara set their picnic up waiting for her husband to arrive.

Luna and Alura were crawling around on their rug as Kara watched them.

Mon-el walked up behind her sitting down wrapping his arms around her waist, it frightened them but when she realised; It was him; she leaned into him as Luna and Alura crawled up to their parents with Owen speeding towards them. Thankfully, he controlled his abilities. "Mummy, Daddy," he said, jumping on the mat, giving both Alura and Luna a scar. "Can I have a drink? Oh, and can we get ice cream?" He asked. "Let's have some lunch first before you get some ice cream," Kara said.

As the family are eating their lunch, Kara decided it was the best time to tell Owen and their girls they will spend the weekend with their grandma down near the beach. "So, buddy, you will spend the weekend with Grandma Eliza," Kara told her kids. "Why?" Owen asked his parents while Alura and Luna played with their toys. "Well, Daddy and I want some alone time," she told her son, Owen giggled making the girl giggle not understanding what this conversation was about.

The weekend.

Kara's POV

"So Owen and the girls are with Eliza," I said as Mon-el and I cuddled on the couch. "Hmm," he replied, playing with my hair. It's nice that Eliza can help so that we can spend time together" Mon-el continued. "Yeah, I like this alone time, not only we can have some fun" I started straddling Mon-el

"It's nice not having to worry about feeding, changing nappies and keeping Owen occupied," I told my husband kissing him "You know I never thought most powerful reporter and now leader of CAT CO would be my wife let alone the lady I nannies her son and now my adoptive son," Mon-el told me. "hmm I am so happy and thankful that my Nannie is now my smoking hot husband," I told my husband.

"Yeah, I love it. I am so happy that we asked you to marry me." He told me making me smile, kissing each other starting to have some fun, loving the silence and no worry of any kids interrupting us