Chapter 29 (Edited)

Authors POV

Throughout the day Own was beside himself, so they did what Mon-el told them to do was call Alex, and she came running. "hi, I'm Alex Owens Aunt" she spoke as she was in the door. "Um yes, he hasn't stopped crying, so his father told us to call you, do you mind giving us your ID," one of the educators asked Alex nodded getting out her DEO bag transfusing it to an FBI agent. "Is this one OKOK?" She said, showing them the card. The lady gulped Alex noticed "Its OK, I have my id" she said seeing the look on her face. "Sorry, what was your name?" Alex asked "Alice" she replied "Thx Alice, so can I have Owen now?"Alex questioned "Oh yeah sure, um typically we don't do this so if you can tell his parents," Alice said "I will" Alex replied looking into Alice's eye's knowing that she was decently hiding something. "Um, can I put my number down as a guardian, and get the number of this service?" Alex asked her "Um sure, let me get my manager," Alice said, scurrying away. "Hey, bud how are you, good job you didn't burn the centre down," she told her son, making Owen chuckle. "OK we just need to wait for this ladies manager, and when we get back to my work I have a surprise for you," she said making own's light it, it meant that he could run around and go play. The Manager of the centre said that it was fine unless his parents meaning only Kara could sign it off. "I will let his mum know, though me being an FBI agent I wouldn't tell me what's right" Alex explained the Manager nodded, knowing that some of the team members have been discriminating Owen. Alex walked out with own strapping him in the car seats located in one of the DEO cars.

————-

Alex walked in with Owen trailing behind Kara was home, arrived early this morning, Mon-el didn't know, so It would be a surprise for him when he gets home from work. Alex told her sister, and she wanted to give her son a big surprise, and despite being pregnant, she flew above the DEO, and when she got the DEO, so she would be able to land onto the DEO balcony. "Mumma ?' He asked. Alex smiled. "She is coming soon," Alex told her Nephew. Alex Took Owen to the central part of the DEO where they would generally stay when there was nothing to do or in a training room with mum and now a father."Did someone miss their mummy" Kara spoke as she landed at the DEO. It's like Owen noticed her voice, and he now used his superspeed to run towards his mother. "Hey, bud, how are you," she asked, picking him up giving him a big hug" "Good, miss you," he said with a grin on his face. "I missed you too," she said, kissing him, "Were you good for daddy?" She asked her son. He nodded his head. "I septs with him, on your pillow," he said, trying to pronounce his words. He may be two, though due to his DNA he picks things up quickly. "Did you now?" Kara asked her son. He nodded as they walked to the centre of the DEO. "Why don't you go home Kara, you look exhausted" Alex suggested knowing the reason why. "Um sure, I was just wondering when is my next Alien checkup?" She questioned"Oh Um why didn't we do it tomorrow afternoon, bring Mon-el along and I will do him too," Alex said to her sister using coding and know what each other was thinking.

——————

Kara took Owen home, and the two spent the rest of the day together, which was sweet. Kara needed it; she hadn't had this in a while, just spending the day with her son.With that Kara went down to the park and watched her son play, and imagined him playing with a younger sibling, after an hour at the park they decided it would be best to get some take away from lunch and head home and have a much-needed nap, which they both needed.As the afternoon went on, the two waited for Mon-el to arrive home. When it hit 2:50 pm, Kara sent Mon-el a message to let him know she was at home with Owen.When Mon-el arrived home, he dropped his bag with papers and everything he had to do for the next week beginning his first session solo."I missed you so much," he said, hugging her kissing her."I missed you more," she said as they were interrupted by Owen wanting to be picked up."How do you do this solo, it's so hard, dropping him off to daycare, with him crying" Mon-el complied. "Get used to it because we will have two soon" she replied, smiling, he sighed. "I know" he replied. The family sat down on the lounge, and for the second time today they ordered takeaway, though it was delivered, as Kara was too tired to cook and Mon-el didn't do a shop.Kara put Owen to bed, seeing Mon-el on the bed looking at all the notes that Mrs Kelly wrote out for him, he was scared, yet he knew what he was doing. "How is it going are your enjoying it?" He asked as she started to take off her clothes to have a shower. "Yeah, but I can tell you that I think I am going to understand what Owen will be like when he is older," he said chuckled. "Can I join you?" He asked, looking at Kara. She smiled and nodded.The two had a much-needed shower together. While Kara laid in their bed. Mon-el packed everything away, so they could have a cuddle and talk about their new baby and how the fact that she had to leave so the owners, and prominent hit journalist could get the secrets of how she can get interviews from all the amazing heroes and vigilantes.