Chapter 31

Hey guys this story is back on track. Thank you @supergirl_KD, go check her first story out :) 

Kara's POV

During the week I asked Ally and Kia what they wanted to do to see if Kia could move up, to something else, which was great because Kia wanted to do fashion journalism, Ally just wanted to be an assistant, she still wasn't sure what she wanted to do, making it hard for me. I asked some of the other interns would like to do, most of them were not sure, which was fine, but she wanted to put them to use.

——————

Mon-el was playing with Owen and comet, in the living room while I was in the kitchen trying to make some brunch. My Hormons got the better of me, not making anything work. I 'accidentally' smashed everything on the ground, Mon-el looked up, making sure that Owen played with Comet, and by that making sure comet didn't come in at eating everything that was son the floor.

"Hey you ok?" Mon-el asked me. "yeah, just feeling yuck, I don't understand how humans can tolerate this" I said with a slight chuckle. "Umm, are you sure?" He asked giving me a huh. I sighed. "I'm scared I mean I know everyone will be thrilled but..." I started "Do you not want this?" He asked I looked at him, "what" I yelled with a whisper. "Of course I do, I am just having trouble at work, that's all, I love being the CEO, but there are just some people that don't know what they want," she said. Mon-el kissed my forehead.

"Kara, you are the boss you don't need to do everything, but can I give you some advice," he asked me as if she was a scared little cub. I nodded. "I know you like to be a people pleaser. However you need to be the bigger boss, you need to tell the people what they need to do. Stop picking up all the pieces. Firstly; have a meeting with everyone in the office, then have a meeting with all the higher staff. Tell them what you need and if in the next couple of weeks, tell them that if something doesn't get done, they will be laid off" He explained to me. I nodded "Yep, but then if I lay people off that means its more work for me, with fewer people, God Mon-el," I said pushing him back so I could walk off and cool off.

Mon-els POV

While Kara cooled off, I cleaned everything up with the help of Comet who wasn't supposed to lick everything up while Owen, washed up everything he could. I started to continue to make what kara didn't through or mess up.

Kara came out with a solum look on her face. "Hey," she said I smiled "Hey" I replied coming round to kiss her and surprising her. Kara smiled "I'm sorry, I didn't mean do I'm just. And they hormones" she started "Kara, it's ok, you need to talk to me ok," I told her, she nodded agreeing "So you managed salvaged a few things," she asked me. I nodded "since Alex already knows I asked her to bring a few things over, so we didn't need to do all the hard work," I said. "Ok, I helped Owen get ready, what else needs to me done, I'll finish it off, you can get ready," Kara told me. "Ok, nothing just setting up," I told Kara, "Ok" she replied. I gave her another kiss walking up to get ready.

As I am upstairs, I take a shower and have a think, I don't know if its to early, just I just want to do this I love her, we are having a child together.

I put my button up shirt on as well as my jeans and go into one of my draws where I kept it, I put it in my pocket making sure I look good I check myself in the mirror and head down stairs to see Alex down their with Kara setting up, the food she brought over.

"Hey, Alex," I say giving her a hug, whispering in to her ear that I'm nervous. She just patted my back.

"Hey Alex, hey Bree everyone won't be here for an hour, can you look after Owen," I ask "Why?" Kara asked "Because I am taking you out on a walk before everyone come," I tell kara. Bree smiles, "Mon-el you for got about me" Step asked "Sorry Steph. How are you?" I asked Bree giving her a hug and kiss. "Good" she replied giggling, but also wanting to get back down so she could play with comet and Owen. Kara smiled as I took her hand and we walked out the door, down to our local park.

Authors POV

Kara and Mon-el walked down the path, to the park hand in hand. "Whats this for?" Kara asked, chuckled. "I just wanted t do something, and I know this is stressful for you, so before everyone came over I though it would be a good idea for us to spend some time together and think of how we are going break the news to everyone?" Mon-el asked.

As they reached the park, they sat down on the grass in each others arms. Kara leaned into Mon-el's chest as she took in the fresh air. Owen needs to go over to a friends how so we can do this more" Kara said smiling as the sub hit her face. "yeah." He said kissing her neck. "Come on, I wanna take you on a walk" Mon-el told kara as he helped her up. The pair walked together enjoying the peaceful walk though the park without a screaming own wanting to go on the playground or wanting an Ice cream. "Hey, come sit down. I wanna ask you something" Mon-el said. They sat back down again, on the nice lush green grass.

"I love you," he said. "I love you too" she replied as they kissed.
"So" he started taking a breath which caught the attention of Kara, as he could hear is heart beat increase. "I want this, I want us, I love that I have found it" he started Kara touched his chest. "Mon-el is everything ok?" She asked concerned. "I know its early" he continued as he grabbed the box out of his jacket "Marry me," he said, opening the box, revelling a simple oval shaped diamond ring. Kara looked up at him smiling bright. "Comets," Mon-el whispered softly, as her eyes shined. Giggling she was still yet to answer. "yes," she said stilling looking at him, They both smiled with happy tears in their eyes, as Mon-el shaky got the ring out of the box and sliding it onto her finger. They kissed each other whispering each others languages, I love you, you are my mate for life.

They sat there for a few extra minutes, sitting there. Kara looked down at her ring, smiling. "You know its not to early, I felt something that night in the bar when you first approached me, I just.. I never let anyone in, I wanted to protect Owen so bad, that I wasn't finding time for me" Kara said looking at her now fiancé. "Yeah, well we are bonded now, so you can't get away from me that easily" Mon-el sad giving her a kiss as they got up, walking back to their house discussing how they were going to tell everyone that they are now going to get married and have a kid all at once.