-bunk bed cam (josh)

y'all please cut me some slack for this first one I'll swear I'll edit it

I'm at a wedding dinner and I don't know anyone and I'm cramping like a little BITCH

(she/her)

---

The first person Y/n went to when she felt the slightest bit sick, was Josh. She hated being alone with her god damn roommate, who would be giving her a lecture about staying sanitary and healthy and all that bullcrap. If Y/n wanted to be babied, she would rather be in the comfort of her boyfriend's arms, eating some soup his mom would make for her.

"Okay, sweetie, soup would be ready in a little bit. Would you want to stay with Josh for a bit?" Josh's mom hummed, putting the lid over the pot on the stove, turning over and smiling at the girl. Y/n sniffed, hugging the blue annoying orange hoodie that Josh let her wear.

"Thank you so much. You know, you don't have to make soup everytime I come over sick," you hum, rocking back and forth on your feet.

"Oh nonsense, Y/n. I know how hard you work- and now I don't make this special soup for my kids anymore unless you're sick. So now they savor these moments of this soup," she grins, which makes your heart almost shatter in happiness. How did you end up dating the guy with the world's best mom?

You thank his mom one more time before heading off down the hallway to Josh's room, knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" Josh calls from the other side of the door, as you slowly crack it open.

"Me," you hummed, entering the room slowly, then closing the door behind her. Josh was sat at his desk and all his recording set up was up. He watched her as you shuffled over to the latter on his bed.

"Whatcha doing here? I'm about to start streaming with the rest of the guys," Josh questioned, watching as you continued to climb to the top bunk of his bed, fluffing the pillows.

His viewers- and at that point the goop cast's viewers too- knew the two were dating for a while. He didn't tell them right away, of course, just because of the fact that if you guys were to break up within a week, there would be no point of you being introduced. But later when they started getting more serious, the both of you agreed that the relationship shouldn't be kept from his viewers anymore. His problem wasn't you being in his streams- his problem was him being too loud when you were sick.

"I'll be here, quiet as a fly, Josh. Your mom is making soup and it's going to be done in a little bit. I won't stay here long," you sniffled, laying down and pulling the covers over your body. He looked at you skeptically for a bit, before sighing.

"I'll be a little quieter for you. I just don't want you to not get rest because I'm being a little loud. If it gets too much, just tell me, okay?" Josh told you, as you just wave him away tiredly.

"Have fun, just stream away," you yawn, before facing away from his computer and curling into the mattress. You hear some clicking and typing of his computer, before Josh starts talking to his friends and his stream. The sound of his voice happy and laughing soothed you deeply slightly hearing the sound of the discord call he was in, and if anything, making you drift off easily.

Josh was doing his normal stream- playing a video game, face cam on, another screen open for his discord. Everything was going fine, until he heard Cooper say something off-bit.

"Wait, what? Chat what do you mean Josh's stream?" Cooper questioned, as a few clicks were heard through Josh's screen. He raised an eyebrow, and quickly looked through the chat. Did someone say something bad? He read all the comments and realized why everyone was freaking out, but before he could say anything, there was a loud scream coming from Travis.

"Dude, what the heck?!" Travis yelped. "There's a whole body on your bunk bed!"

Josh heard small giggles from the top bunk before turning around. The chat went wild, not knowing at all that was happening.

Your small head turned and peaked over the bed, smiling at the camera. Sighs and laughing of realization bursted through Josh's computer. "Hi guys," you croaked softly- your voice already audibly worst somehow-, doing a small little wave.

"Say hi to Y/n, chat, she's having a sick day with me," Josh smiled, shaking his head. "Speaking of which, I think her soup might be ready."

---

kinda want to fix the ending but I wanted this chapter done by the end of today so I might redo this later on but now I must sleep