Chapter 1

Hermione P.O.V
I was walking through the train station then heard someone call my name " 'Mione!" I turned around and saw Harry.

"Harry!" I ran and hugged him.

"How was your summer?" Said Harry

"It was great!" I said

After a while we were in our train cart and I kept rambling about my summer until I saw someone with platinum blonde hair pass our cart.

It was Malfoy.

Though Harry, Ron and I were in a truce with Malfoy I still hated him after what he did to us - to me. I glared at him and he smirked. While Malfoy walked away from our cart, I noticed Ron's fiery red hair walk in. 

"Hey, Hermione." Ron said in a monotone voice. Ron and I have been dating for a while but, it was weird that he called me by my name instead of are normal pet names for each other but I didn't think anything was wrong.

"Hey Ron." I excitedly say while leaning in to kiss his cheek.

"Yeah, hi Hermione." Ron said and moved before I could even touch him and started talking to Harry more enthusiastically than when he was talking to me.

I just sat to the side and stared out the window. Then after a while I got up and went to go and change into my Gryffindor uniform. Then I started thinking to myself. "Why was Ron so cold to me? Does he like like someone else?"  When I was lost in thought I felt myself hit something, or someone.

I looked up and saw silver pools looking at me "Watch where you're going you filthy little- Granger" I'm guessing he stopped himself from saying  "Yeah, sorry Malfoy." I said while getting up and walking away from him. I got changed and went back to my cart.

And once I got back to my cart I realized that we were already at the train station. I  got off and walked to the carriages with the thestrals.

********************
~Time Skip~

When I was in the Great hall, I felt like someone was staring at the back of my head. Then turned around and fell into those silver pools again. I felt weirded out by why Malfoy kept staring at me but I decided to ignore it.

When I decided to ignore Malfoy, I looked at where the teachers were supposed to be and saw  Mcgonagall take the stage and start the welcome speech and do the first year's sorting. I cheered at when some of the first year's were sorted into Gryiffindor. When all the first year's were sorted, Mcgonagall said "Let all the teachers escort the first years to the sixth years to their respective houses."

When everyone but the seventh and eighth years were out of the great hall, I saw Kinghsly Shacklebolt take the stage. 

"Hello students of Hogwarts," Shacklebolt started "Today, the Ministry has passed a new law." at this statement everyone in the Great Hall started to whisper and murmur wondering why The Minister himself would tell a bunch of students this information instead of finding out this new law from the Daily Prophet.

"Since the wizard population was devastated by the war, the new law is that anyone from the ages 17-30 will have to be married in a year and will have to have children between the first and second year of being married."

********************
To be continued...

********************
Hey! this is my first chapter in my first story I hope you enjoyed it so far!! 

~Your Wonderful Writer,
Namjoonie_ya ♡3♡~