Forty-Nine

"Seven meetings, four interviews and five business phone calls," Harry groans floating onto the couch. Louis watched as he tugged his shirt off. 

"Gosh I've never been more over work than today."

The small boy smiled softly, "daddy..." Louis trails off, straddling the man. 

The small boy sat on Harry's lap like a throne. There he was in nothing but a pair of black lace panties as his soft skin glimmered like pure gold. Harry loved it.

"Bite me. Please."

Suddenly Harry was holding Louis' hips and pulling him as close as possible, he moaned as he sniffed the small of Louis's neck. 

God his scent was intoxicating.

"Oh yeah baby? Want me to claim you? Leave a mark on your neck so everybody knows you're my little mate?"

Louis whines bouncing up and down, "yes please please."

Harry has to smirk, he takes a moment to appreciate Louis' utter beauty. And just before the boy can complain that Harry is taking too long, the man's fangs are retracting and he's leaving his mark on Louis' neck.

"Oh!" Louis moans, becoming completely pliant in Harry's arms. The vampire loves the complete control he has over the boy, softly lowering him down so Louis was laying with his back on the couch. Harry moaned as the boy bucked his hips against his.

Harry pulls away from Louis' neck, breathing out before capturing the human's lips in his own and pulling him in for a deep kiss. Louis shudders, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck.

"God the things I want to do with you. I want you naked, sitting on my cock where you belong."

Louis whimpers at the thought of Harry's girth filling him, and suddenly his mind is cloudy with lust. He pulls at Harry's belt, opening the buckle only for his actions to be stopped by the vampire.

"What are you doing baby?"

"Going to ride you."

Harry's mouth goes dry as the image, something he's thought of so many times, fills his mind. 

"Baby but the council ordered-" Harry begins only to be cut off by a whine from the tiny boy below him. 

"Please Hazzy, please. Don't mate me, just make love to me. Take me please, wear a condom. Fuck, wear two. Pull out even. But please, I need you."

Harry's mouth goes dry, because he knows that this is it. He knows that he can't say no. There Louis is, slightly sweaty and just... pretty. He's wrapped around his little finger and nobody is there to stop him when he tugs his pants to his ankles and lifts Louis into his arms.

Louis lets out a tiny squeak, holding onto the vampire as he's carried to their huge bedroom.

"Okay little cub. You're mine."

Louis' eyes light with surprise, laying his back against the soft satin sheets he feels pretty as Harry praises his body, littering it with kisses and marks.

"I love your eyes." Harry says, brushing a strand of hair away from Louis' temples. "I love your collar bones, beautiful." He presses a soft kiss there. "I love this tummy." Louis giggles as Harry blows a raspberry onto it. "I adore these thighs." Harry sucks a love-mark onto the fleshy inner thigh, Louis throws his head back in delight. 

"I love every single part of you cub. Love you."

"I love you too Hazzy. Make love to me."

Harry smiles, sitting up and taking his shirt off, he opens the bedside table reaching in a pulling out two condoms, for precaution. Within seconds he seated against the bed's headboard and pulling Louis close to him.

Harry's now completely naked, and Louis bites his lip as he stares at the sheer size of Harry's cock. He's seen it many times before, played with it even, but now the thought of it inside him fills him with excitement and slight worry.

He's massive, a true vampire Dom.

"Don't worry Cub, I'll be gentle." 

And Harry does as he promises, he pulls Louis' panties down revealing the human's own cock, dwarfed by the vampires. Harry smiles, pulling the boy onto his lap and slowly lowering him.

Louis whines as he realises that the vampire is teasing him. He can feel Harry's tip, now clothed with the condom, between his cheeks.

"Sink down onto my cock slowly okay baby? You're in control, you tell me when if it's too much."

Louis stares into Harry's pretty-green eyes before pressing a kiss to his equally as pretty plump lips. 

Louis bites his lip as he pulls away, spreading his legs further he begins to sink down onto Harry's member and immediately he throws his head back. He's never been filled like this before, his dildos have never been this big.

He feels completely full, but looking down he notices he's only taken half of Harry's length. He moans, holding onto the vampires shoulder at the sight. He was huge.

"It's okay baby, just take what you can."

Louis shakes his head, knees feeling weak. He sits up slightly, not sure if he's ready to take more. A gasp falls from his lips as Harry cock tugs on his rim. Harry groans in unison with Louis.

The small boy catches his breath, and one more kiss from the vampire before sinking down completely onto Harry's cock. He whimpers, It doesn't hurt, but he feels like he could explode, feels like his Rim is being stretched. He's full of Harry and he loves it.

"Oh Harry." Louis whimpers, head falling onto the vampires shoulder. Harry is slightly shocked, shocked because there Louis is, sat on his cock, making small figure-eights with his hips. Harry thought he would never see this day, and the sight is so beautiful he almost wishes he had taken Louis sooner.

"Stunning cub, so stunning." 

Louis gives Harry a sweet smile before placing Harry's hand's on his wide hips and sending Harry a hint. Luckily the vampire catches on and he slowly lifting Louis up, right to the tip of his cock before sending him falling back down onto his lap.

Louis gasps, a small mousy noise falling from his lips, "Harrrry."

"Too much baby?" The vampire groans, because the feeling was beautiful. 

Louis shakes his head, "no no more."

And so Harry does as he's told - just like he always does with Louis. He lifts the boy up and down and up and down and suddenly Louis realises that this is happening he's riding Harry, Harry's making love to him. He's no longer a virgin.

"Tell me when you're close baby because I'll pull out when I'm going-"

Before Harry even has a chance to say anything Louis is pulling Harry to his neck and bearing his skin silently pleading to be bitten. Harry moans as he without hesitation claims Louis again, drawing his sweet blood into his system. And then without warning Louis is squirting all over Harry's chest, painting him with streaks of white. Harry pulls away, quickly pulling Louis off him, because that sight alone is enough to push Harry over the edge. 

And he's filling the condom with so much cum it begins to drip out. Louis wraps his arms around the vampire and lay there chest-to-chest catching his breathe. He send Harry a lazy smile, and then the vampire realises that Louis is truly 'fucked-out'.

Brushing his fingers through Louis' hair he presses a soft kiss to the boy's temples.

"You are amazing and so beautiful."

Louis kisses him once more, "thank you Hazzy."

The vampire shakes his head, "should have done that from the beginning."