Twenty-Five

Hi all!

---

Harry knew the name Zayn. It wasn't a popular name at all, especially not with him. He only knew of one Zayn - and he and Harry were most certainly not friends. In fact, they were the exact opposite of friends, try enemies.

Styles and Co.

Malik Enterprise.

Harry's greatest competition. He had heard a buzz from his employees that the Zayn Malik was hanging around his territory - Harry's office space. Now that Louis had met a mysterious 'Zayn', Harry had an eery feeling that his boy was being taken away from him.

So naturally he did the only thing his instincts screamed, he tracked Louis' phone to find where he was going and followed him. Call him over-protective, however when it comes to his mate... whether Louis knows it or not, Harry would do anything for him.

---

"Oh hi there, you're Harry Styles right?"

Harry wants to roll his eyes, a grimace takes over his face as he stares away from the door entrance and to the girl standing in front of him.

She's a fertile, screaming desperation in her tight lime yellow dress, heels and black hair to her waist. She looked like a Kardashian. If Harry hadn't met Louis, he most certainly would have jumped her bones for a one night stand.

But now he felt complete disregard for her beauty.

"I ordered a private booth for a reason love... privacy. Scram." Harry smirks, sending a cocky goodbye wave to the girl.

Her mouth falls open in complete shock as he offs, heels clicking off as she rushes back to her friends in embarrassment.

Harry rolls his eyes, turning back to the front door - just in time too. As his eyes make their way to the entrance he notices his tiny little boy walk through, the man who follows him is what worries Harry.

Zayn Malik. His jet black hair and perfectly sculpted jaw infuriates Harry. The fact that Louis is with him makes him turn red, fists clenching on the table.

But for now, Harry knows he has to sit and wait... watching silently.

----

"Everyone is staring," Louis mumbles as they walk to sit at their table. Zayn pulls out his chair for him and places a napkin on his lap before sitting on the opposite side.

"Well rightfully so, you are beautiful." Zayn winks as he places a napkin on his own lap.

Louis flushes, hiding in his hand before responding, "no I think it's more likely because I am the only human who has ever been here."

"Don't worry sweet cheeks. I'll make sure they don't mistake you for a live appetizer, although you do look appetizing in those pants."

Louis giggles softly, small hand coming to cover his mouth.

"Now drinks?"

---

Harry stared on at the sight in front of him in absolute fury, there Zayn was, now sitting on the same side of the table as the small boy, hand constantly creeping further and further from his lower thigh to upper thigh.

Before the dominant vampire knew what he was doing he was standing and marching towards his oblivious mate.

"Oh, Louis. What a surprise to see you here. And with Mr Malik."

Zayn stared up at the vampire in front of him in shock, "Styles..."

Louis' eyes widened when Zayn's hand made its way to his upper thigh and held on protectively.

"Oh um-" Louis' eyes flicked uncomfortably to the position of Zayn's hand before staring back at a very unhappy looking Harry. "H-hi Harry... I di-didn't know you would b-be here."

Harry jaw tightens in absolute hatred as he stares at the position of the vampire's hand, and for the first time in years, he hisses. A jealous primal hiss.

Before he knows it he is grasping Zayn by the collar and pulling him from his chair.

Louis gasps standing up in shock, "Harry!"

"How dare you touch him like that! He obviously isn't comfortable. Have some respect you pig."

Louis looks around in absolute fear, all eyes on the sight of two important dominants fighting over a human.

"I don't see any marks on his neck Styles. Free candy."

Harry growls, throwing Zayn to the floor before sending a single punch to his jaw, the raven-haired man is quick to stand back up, rolling his shoulders, "you punch like a baby. Haven't been practising lately huh baby?"

"Just stop both of you!" Louis squeaks pull Harry away from Zayn.

Harry ignores the man looking to Louis, "Louis... would you feel more comfortable with me or Zayn."

Zayn rolls his eyes, "yeah Louis, obviously me right?"

The small boy, a good head and a half shorter than both men stare up at them, mouth like a gold-fish.

"Um. I-I" Louis trembles before whispering, "Let's just go Harry..." Louis takes Harry's hand softly tugging on his wrist towards the exit.

Harry smirks at an angered Zayn.

"Stay away from Louis and my office Malik."

Zayn growls before spitting, "maybe the rumours are true about you Styles."

Harry, just about to turn to the door faces Zayn once more, "rumours?"

The raven-haired man smirks before responding, "wouldn't you like to know."

With that, he is walking past Louis and Harry, shouldering the latter on the way to the door.

Louis trembles, shuffling towards Harry's side.

"Harry, i'm scared."

The dominant pulls the tiny boy to his side, "shhh darling boy. Let me take you home."

Louis doesn't even question it when they go to Harry's house, not his.

guess what, 3 more chapters until Harry may or may not tell Louis they are mates ;-)