𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

(Name)'s POV

'Ok... what was that? I heard two thumps within the last twenty seconds' I panicked a little, getting out of my bed, walking towards my nightstand.

I went to go grab my phone off the charger and it showed that it's at 100%. Along with my BEN Drowned lock screen when I unplugged my charger.

'Cool, I have enough charge. It was at 15% when I came home from a walk through my neighborhood'

After I grabbed my phone, I went on YouTube and put on Mama by My Chemical Romance. I thought it would be nice to calm myself down, so... why not do it with one of my favourite songs. I put my music on a decent level of volume then I got up, walked to my door, and went to go search to see what made the mysterious noises coming from my living room. I'm still pondering on how the hell people even managed to even break into my house. I mean, for god sakes, at least give me a damn warning before you do that shit.
But, right now, I didn't give a damn about how they broke in... I'm worried about who broke in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Mama, we're all full of lies,
Mama, we're meant for the flies....'

My music was "blasting", but not to the point where my phone was vibrating to the beat of the song. I busted my last phone by doing that. The inside of my phone was basically smoking from blasting my volume too loud. So... it blew a fuse inside the circut. As I made my way into the living room, I found that the couch... was moved into a different position. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion while walking more towards the couch.

"What the hell...." I said to myself in confusion. As soon as I said that, I automatically got this weird feeling that someone was watching me. Regardless, I decided to shake this "feeling" off and moved the couch back into its' original position. I then slowly walked away from it, then I made my way to search the rest of the room.

I stopped again when I found that one of my shoes were out in the middle of the walkway, leading towards the kitchen. I started to get more freaked out. First, someone broke into my god damn house, then it was the couch, now it's my shoes!

"Ok, now I'm officially freaked out now. What the hell is going on?!" I yelled, but whispered. My mind was running in all sense of directions, trying to figure all of this out. I glanced at my misplaced shoe in the walkway and I got a very uneasy aura. Just by looking at the damn thing!

I decided to just keep my shoe where I found it and went to go check to see if all the doors were locked.

I went to my front door first, and saw that it was locked. Then I went to my garage door and saw that it was also locked and secure. Lastly, I went to the back door that lead to the backyard, and saw that it was also locked.

'Ok.... maaaaayyyybeee I'm just being paranoid' I thought. I tried telling myself that if I was being paranoid, that I would somehow calm the hell down.

My music was still playing, but the song transitioned to Another Way Out by Hollywood Undead. And this calmed me down when I'm scared or sad. Music is mostly my cure, if I haven't said that already.

I wanted to get out of the livingroom, so I just walked out, going back to my room. As I was walking, I heard something that sounded a bit like.... static?

I walked back to my room and my eyes widened at the sight before me. I was right.... my TV was in static mode.

'But.... my TV was off' I thought, shaking in slight fear and confusion.

"Ok, now I know that I'm not paranoid!" I pointed out to myself.

I walked over to my bed and picked up the remote and tried to turn it off, but to no avail, it wouldn't turn off! I then looked over at my dresser door handle, and saw that my clothes on the hanger, were on the floor because I was lazy to pick them up before.

I walked over to go pick them up, that was until I heard a sound behind me. I froze where I was, debating weather I should turn around or not.

I turn around anyways, despite what my gut was telling me, and saw that two people came out of my... TV?!

My eyes widened in fear and in surprise.

I saw that one of them has a white hoodie with blood stains and raven black hair. And the other one has yellow; blonde hair, a green tunic, and a green hat.

They both turn to look at me and my eyes widened even more, as well as biting my quivering lip in fear.