𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

- 𝕬𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 -

[ Dedicated to ayenloulou ]

Continuation...

We have a fucking traitor.

I grab the bloody knives and put it inside a ziplock clear plastic bag. I handed it to a scout that was part of my assigned group.

" Secure it and bring that to the headquartes. Magdala ka ng kasama papunta doon. Be back if they command you to. " I said to him and he nodded in agreement.

Umalis na siya kasama ang dalawa pang hunters at binaling ko ang atensyon ko sa harap. I fakely coughed and started to talk to them.

" Great alpha, it seems that we have someone who was stabbing behind us. "

He looked at me, confused.

" What do you mean,hunter? There's a traitor? " he asked.

I nodded and continued to explain.

" These werewolves died because of their artery and veins in the part of their neck being cut or stabbed and the sharp knife did hit a right spot to compromise their airway. The weapons didn't have a bit of wolfsbane or poison, so we can still send their body to their family in order to take care of it and held a proper funeral. And then about the traitor that I have yet to explain.

The attacker was from the inside of this venue, that's why we didn't get a glimpse of someone suspicious from the outside because it was already within the building. Unnoticed and unsecured. I have a feeling that these two knows the traitor, they were ignorant from their surroundings and completely relaxed with the person who was with them. So the attacker had the great chance to kill them without witnesses.

I conclude, like these two here, she's also one of the kitchen staffs and yes, it's also a female. She had another chance to escape and flee in this perimeters without being suspicious, simply because she's a trusted worker here.

We can check the staffs who are currently present, aside from the two that was killed, we can easily point out who was the traitor because she's not here.

From that moment, she became a rogue who's now I'm sure was currently hiding because of what happened. We can still catch her. Siguradong di pa siya nakakalayo, it takes a sun to rise before she manage to get out from the Heathlands." I finally finished my long explaination.

That was unnerving. Thankfully, I still have my voice to explain.

The feeling that my tongue was dried because of my continuous talking. I feel like, I didn't have a small amount of time to breathe between my sentences.

I take a look at them and stared at the great alpha while waiting for another questions. It looks like he's still processing the informations that I delivered to them.

I slightly shifted my right foot because of the numbness that I felt in that part, while I tried, to ignore the stares that I  received na kanina ko pa napapansin habang nagsasalita ako.

There's that dumb heartbeat, again and the scents that were mixing in the air.

I was slightly startled when the great alpha started to talk.

" Great job, Miss Laderose. I'm amazed and surprised by your accurate and critical thinking. I believe your one of the best hunter in our force. " The great alpha said to me and to say that I was shocked is completely true.