𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

- 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗 -

( Gosh. Sorry for the super late update. Di ako tumupad sa usapan ╥﹏╥. I dedicate this chapter to GreyKim4 )

Ichyrose's POV:

Tumakbo ako papunta sa Event Hall at sinalubong agad ako ng ilan sa kagrupo ko.

" What the hell happened!? " Tanong ko sakanila habang nagmamadaling pumunta sa loob.

" Hunter laderose, two kitchen staffs was killed . One of the staffs that was also assigned in the kitchen, saw their body and screamed. Then she informed our squad outside at the back of the building and I was the one who howled to call you." Sagot ng isa sa sakanila.

I seriously nodded and asked again.

" What else? "

" The Helios family and the guests were informed about what happened. Hunter Jade's squad was there to secure the areas and the bodies while the other squad secured the front and back of the building. We also sent two scouts to inform the other groups on what happened, inside. T-then the Great Alpha was furious and mad. He was now in the kitchen with his family except for the Alphas who were missing. "

They informed and I look at them in confusion when I heard the last part.

" W-what? The Alphas were missing? " I asked them and they nod.

Don't tell me, they were kidnapped!?

" What happened to them? "

" We don't know, Hunter laderose. Someone tried to find them but they were stopped by the great former alpha. " one of them, answered.

It's nothing serious. Their Grandfather knows where they are.

I nod at them and continued to run towards the backdoor where the kitchen was. Agad kong binuksan ang backdoor at bumungad sakin ang dalawang bangkay.

Nilibot ko ang paningin sa kusina at nakita ko nga ang former great alpha na nandito sa loob habang nakatitig sa dalawang katawan, kasama niya ang ibang former alphas and lunas.

He turn his gaze on me and I immediately bowed at him. He nodded and asks.

" Who are you? "

" I'm Hunter Laderose, Sir. " I said and saluted at him.

He nodded again and stated, " We have a problem here. How come no one noticed that someone managed to get inside the venue? "

I shivered at his authorative tone. I recalled on what I heard earlier from my groupmates.

" T-the great alpha was furious and mad.."

Shit. Unang mission mula sa Helios clan, palpak agad.

A group of men arrives and stands beside the great alpha. The old man looked at them and nods.

I didn't have time to study and look at their faces because the great alpha suddenly turn to face me, again. I bowed my head slightly and closed my eyes tightly.

Fuck. I'm so in deep trouble.

There it is again. My heart was hammering fast and hard, like what happened earlier at the garden.

I opened my eyes and sighed deeply. Tinanggal ko ang mask ko, to show some respect.

Am I really that nervous? Maybe, I have a heart failure. No kidding.

" I'm deeply sorry, sir. We properly secured all around the areas and there are lots of us patrolling the whole place. We didn't saw someone that suspiciously slipped through our security. " I answered at him with a hint of strong determination. Hindi ako naglakas loob na tumingin sa kanya, I still bowed my head lowly.

I got slightly dizzy when I inhaled deeply and the mixing scents earlier that I smelled, comes back through my nose.

I'm really hallucinating.

" What do you mean, Hunter laderose? " The great alpha asked me.

I stop my thoughts and  heard someone said my name and was followed by whispers.

" Woah. Her name's Laderose. "
" Yeah. I heard that. "
" Nice."

I creased my head in confusion when I heard them.

" Be quiet. " The old man commands and immediately the whispers stopped.

I keep my gaze on his shoe and answered his question, earlier.

" Sir, can I check the bodies first? and I'll analyze the situation after. " I politely asked him and slowly raise my head to look at him.

All that were present here in the kitchen was eerily silent while listening between the conversation of the great alpha and me.

I saw that her luna and their sons with their wife was at the back with him. Napansin ko ding may dumagdag sa grupo ng mga nandito sa kusina. I thought that those were the ones who arrived earlier.

He hesitantly nods at me, and that was the cue for me to do my job.

I called my group and ordered them to arrange the two lifeless bodies. After that, they came back from where they're standing.

I slowly walk towards the bodies of the two fallen werewolves. Two she-wolves. Omegas. No wonder they were easily killed, they can't do a bit of defense.

I crouched down and stared at their necks that were brutally slit by a sharp silver knife, obviously. Their bodies didn't turn into ashes because the murder weapon that was used to kill them doesn't have a wolfsbane.

Oh goddess. Bless this lost souls.

Surely, they died not just because of the silver knife itself, it's because of the deep slice on their throat which caused their vascular structures to cut and worst their windpipe was deeply penetrated causes them to lose their breathe easily.

How strong is this killer? Hmm. I wonder if he's from Death Pack?

I don't need to gather some fucking footprints or handprints like what humans do when there's a murder, the knife that was still plunged in their necks is enough.

What do you expect? It's not like we're normal humans to investigate and gather more some evidences. Hello, we're myth creatures. We are clearly different from them.

We have enhanced abilities and other skills, while the Alphas have their more advanced and enhanced skills and abilities. They are more gifted.

Nag-isip ako ng mga posibleng dahilan kung bakit wala kami nakitang, someone suspicious na nakapasok sa venue. I'm sure that we had a firm security around the place, no one should be able to infiltrate it. I should be able to sense it, earlier but nothing.

How come this fucking murderer could be able to get inside? Is he/she fucking invisible? No way.

I am not sure if it's from Death Pack but I'm confident with my guts that it's a rogue. I shake my head slightly and focus my thoughts on the certain rogue who managed to infiltrate, kill and escape.

For a minute, my mind becomes blank. Until, a weird and impossible reason comes to my mind. I silently chuckled. There's no way someone was--

I felt my forehead creased from the thoughts that I have. I know that this is unbelievable but my intuition says that it's possible and true, due to the effortless crime.

Like no way. We have a fucking traitor .

✾✾✾✾

- 𝚔𝚑𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚜𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚎.