The door opened to reveal another student. He was 5'9 with very black hair and emerald eyes. He had a one cheek dimple and then he dressed pretty expensive. He wore an original designer shirt which I was sure wasn't on the market, jeans, a gold wrist watch with real diamonds on it. He also wore an expensive brand of sneakers that I couldn't remember.

He sat down opposite me as he folded his arms as I stared at his styled hair. We didn't talk till he started laughing for no reason in a foolish way that I didn't know when I started laughing too.

"So let me get this straight. Your the new Psychologist? I expected better." He said before he laughed making me to fold my hands and give him a serious look.

"Sorry I just can't help it. OK, OK I'm serious." He said before he brought out a card and gave me.

I took it to see a joker card from the house of flush. I put it in my reports about him before I looked at him as he dropped his feet on the table.

"So tell me about yourself. Why do they call you Joker?" I asked before he brought out a gift and dropped it on the table.

"It's for you. I thought I should get you something since your on a low level." He insulted me in a non serious way but I ignored him and then took the box.

I didn't direct the box to my face and opened it to see a bomb smoke explode out from it. I coughed since it wasn't a big blast and was just to cover the room. I looked at Joker who wasn't there. He then banged the table from my side shocking me a little.

"Well I'm Joker because I'm just as crazy as him or maybe because of the fact everything makes me laugh especially pain." He added before he walked back to his seat.

"So Joker. Do you like anything? A hobby?" I asked as he looked around the room.

"I love to play poker, gamble. I like money, clothes and let's not forget a good show." He responded as he looked at the hour glass in fascination. "What about you Michael?"

"I like to read. I also like getting answers when asked." I told him before he looked at me in interest.

"Give me the ace." He requested then I breathed in and out.

"Tell me everything you know about biblical killer." I responded as he stared at me before he burst into a fit of laughter.

"What pathetic excuse for a name is that. Biblical killer more like biblical loser. The best part is a nosy teacher trying to play cop. Unless..." He said before he walked close and looked into my blue orbs.

"Your are the cop." He stated like he was sure of the claim.

"Do you think I am, Jo-ker?" I Stressed his name before he laughed lightly then sat on the chair.

"Depends. Even if you are it's not like I care. After all your to pathetic to handle a job." He belittled me making me annoyed.

"You know I can't work with you. Get out!" I commanded before he gave me the fuck you finger with a gleeful expression and walked out through the door.

I massaged my forehead as I sighed in frustration and exhaustion. I have only handled two and I'm already stressed out. I just hope the others will be more useful.

Ghost
Name: Celestine Russo
Age: 17
Academic status: Impressive. Possesses a high IQ, best in maths.
Family status: Youngest child. Has an elder sister who loves him dearly.
Disorder: Asperger's syndrome and schizoid personality disorder. Has a strange hair discoloration.
Dislikes: Staying in bright light, sunny places and being woken up.
Obsession: Habit of fixing or putting things together. Likes colourful objects that isn't white.