Chapter 10- Are we a couple?

Start from the beginning

Deku shrank behind me. I talked up for him. "We are," I tell them. "Now shut the hell up and let us sit before I blast all of your asses too the moon!"

I brought Deku over with me to our usually seats near the window. Deku smiled nervously as we sat down and released our hand holding.

"See, that wasn't so bad, right?" I asked Deku who twiddled his thumbs nervously and bit his botoom lip.

Deku took a big breath before speaking. "That-That was just really scary.."

I reached my hand out to one of his that was placed lightly on his desk. I placed my hand on top of his and gave it a quick reassuring squeeze.

"I know.." I say. I was secretly glad I could hold his hand in class and not have to do it in secret anymore. This is ten times more easier.

Deku smiled brightly at me making my heart skip a beat. I wanted to layer him with kisses but I have to draw some limits for what we do in public.

"So.. Deku," I start. "Would you like to go on a official d-date with me?"

Of course! I just had to mother fucking stutter!

"R-really?" His eyes were wide.

I smile. "Of course, we've never been proper date before so, why not now while we're coming out?"

Deku straightened up, his cheeks turning red. "Yes! I would love that."

My heart felt like it was glowing. I was finally going on a date with Deku! I hope you goes well.

*this time skip was brought to you by my level of craziness*

The end of the day came quickly and I was soon coming out of the 1-A classroom smiling and my heart feeling like it was going to explode.

I walked out the front doors of the school and Deku stood by the school's front gate, waiting for me. A smile grew on my lips and I felt my face burn up. I immediately began sprinting towards him. He smiled when he saw me making me want to squeeze him tightly.

When I reach him, I noticed that Deku seemed nervous. He played with his fingers while turning a red I didn't know possible. I cocked my head in confusion.

Deku turned his head quickly and pecked my cheek making me jump in surprise. He chuckled at my reaction as I growled angrily and I felt my face heat up with embarrassment.

"Oh no you don't.." I growl at him as he continues laughing. "I don't want no half-ass kiss from you~"

I grab his chin and pull him in closer so that we were kissing by the school's front gate. When we pulled away, Deku's eyes were the size of the moon.

I whispered "Hey babe~"
He somehow relaxes under my touch.

I pull my hand into his and I drag him down the sidewalk, away from the UA high school. Deku was still processing the kiss as we turned a corner.

"W-where are we going?" Deku asks. I could tell he was trying to make his voice sound normal. I know he's still not used to us being a couple out in public yet.

"On our date." I roll my eyes and look towards him over my shoulder. "You know, the one you agreed too."

Deku nodded vigorously. "I-I remember!" He squeaks. "Where are you taking me on this date?"

I smirk mischievously. "You'll see~" I purr.

I pulled him along the sidewalk, still holding his hand till we made it to the main shopping district of the city. Deku looked around everywhere, searching for where I was taking him.