Chapter 2- Back in time

I couldn't mention this in the first chapter because I had to warn some sensitive viewers but since the readers reading this are now fully committed to the story, I just wanted to say, thank you for reading this and please comment whatever you wish. Try to make me smile and/or laugh with what you say- I do read them just wattpad is stupid and won't let me respond.
But on with the show!
———————————

I was tired but slowly stirred awake.

There was no bad dream. No screaming or panting heavily. I just woke up peacefully, my eyes flickering open softly, without any pains thumping from all over my body but yet I still felt very small and somehow..weak?

I scooped my head up off a pillow roughly and stared down at my knees quickly. I saw that they had turned small.

Oh shit, I had tiny knees!

I stared down my legs too, then to my now tiny socked feet, and then I lifted my hands to see they were also shrunken.

What in the hell happened..? Did I get hit with a shrinking quirk or something?

I blinked and rubbed my eyes to, not only rub the tiredness out of them, but also to see if this was all actually happening.
I then noticed that I was wearing my Star onesie that was thrown out years ago.

How'd this get on me? Why was it so soft..?-

I shook my head, bringing me back to the present before I fell back asleep again.
I wanted a nap.

I then looked around my room, hoping to see what was happening. I was in my bed but it was smaller and the sheets I was cuddled in had All Might smiling faces on them.

Fuck, they were creepy..

I shivered at the look of them then tore my attention to my red painted walls which were covered with posters of different pro hero's that I was sure I had gotten rid of ages ago when I out grew them.
I wasn't into that stuff anymore yet it looked like I was.

There was a UA trash can.. toys that I was sure I donated.. old kid books that looked brand new..

Everything was all scattered around my room and some of my other old kid stuff was just laying around.

My old, big, baggy clothes had vanished and had instead been replaced with board games that were made a decade ago.

What in the mother of hell happened?! Was this some sort of sick joke the class or my parents planned to make me hopeful?

I staggered out of bed and across a carpeted floor that I was pretty sure used to be hard wood last time I checked. I walked to the bedroom door but it seemed bigger. Taller somehow.

Actually, everything seemed much bigger and taller than me. Even the door knob was hanging few feet above my head.

I groan in misery at being short. I reached up on my tippy toes and turned the handle by grabbing onto it with my tiny fight and pulling it down with all my strength. It clicked open, reveling the outside hallway.
I heard talking echoing form downstairs..
That's unusual... my parents are never up.

I trailed down the hallway and down the stairs that seems to suddenly go on for miles and looked ten feet bigger. I took every step lightly and carefully before finally reaching the downstairs floor.

I walked down across the hallway to the open kitchen where I never usually go.

I walked in through the doorframe only to be greeted with an annoying hair ruffle that made me scrunch up my nose.